What is your avatar + signature?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wagashietchi and uh, I can't see signatures for some reason

Ratchet doing a sly look on his face.

My signature has links, a GIF of the Marionette, my username initials, and a line from a song.

Avatar: A drawing of Zizz and ALT from Pop'n Music

Signature: A bible verse from the book of Matthew and Baymax's fist bump quote 'cuz I love Baymax :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
My avatar is just Noiz from DRAMAtical Murder, edited by my awesome friends. My signature has something to do with dmmd as well, since the floating thingies are pretty much related to Noiz. Allmate things. I have no idea how to explain. ":3c

The quote on my signature is just a silly thing I found in a video. It somehow fits me, though - I tend to trip over things quite often.

My avatar is Harptchi & my signature lists my current running tamas + a quote from my favorite book, The Little Prince.

Avatar: Female green pastel ball python I bought earlier this year. She will become a mom this season. Her name is Abigail. I have 4 ball pythons--1 boy and 3 girls.

New avatar. :wub: Still Noiz, but this time a bit different picture. My friend made this one for me as well, so I had two options to choose from. I thought it'd be time for a change, so well, it happened. Can't say how long I will use this one, since I'm kinda like emotionally attached to the previous picture, hehe.

My signature remained the same, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back