What is YOUR record for multiple Tamas and Virtual Pets running at once?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DezertReyn

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hey guys! Think you have enough spare time to take care of multiple Tamagotchis? Have you already done so? What systems were you running? How old are they?  :babytchi:

:mimitchi:  What is YOUR record for Tamas/Virtual Pets all running at once?  :mimitchi:

Mine is 4 virtual pets at once!

One Hitorikko Fish, two Original 1997 Tamas, and one Original Reboot!

That is, until my Hitorikko Fish keychain bit the dust and started to get blurry and wouldn't stop resetting... Yikes. Oh well. It bit the dust at about 8 days. Not bad!

What is your record?

When I was younger I would run five or six Tamas at a time. These days I prefer only run about three at a time, but right now I'm running four. I've been doing a challenge with my P's to see how long I can keep him alive (he's 397 Tama years as of today), so I've fallen into a routine with him. Because of this, it doesn't really feel like I'm running four Tamas. :p  

When I was younger I would run five or six Tamas at a time. These days I prefer only run about three at a time, but right now I'm running four. I've been doing a challenge with my P's to see how long I can keep him alive (he's 397 Tama years as of today), so I've fallen into a routine with him. Because of this, it doesn't really feel like I'm running four Tamas. :p  
Wow! Five or six is a lot. Four is impressive! It's awesome to get into routine, 397 tama years is mega awesome! 💕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back