What kind of tamagotchi and Shell is This??? I havent seen another one anywhere..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelicGotchi

Reaction score
I just found this in our attic and was interested in getting to know what it might be worth.. but I haven’t really been able to find any other tamagotchi that looks like it.. I’m guessing it’s a V4??? But I would love to get some more info on it! :) <3
Please excuse the back pic, it has some old glue from some sticker still on it.

Attachments

• 3A9B7B1F-C7F2-4972-9013-3C839BC2807C.jpeg
    3A9B7B1F-C7F2-4972-9013-3C839BC2807C.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • EEEF5090-FA3C-43F6-9365-0F41DACF7FA5.jpeg
    EEEF5090-FA3C-43F6-9365-0F41DACF7FA5.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
I just found this in our attic and was interested in getting to know what it might be worth.. but I haven’t really been able to find any other tamagotchi that looks like it.. I’m guessing it’s a V4??? But I would love to get some more info on it! :) <3
Please excuse the back pic, it has some old glue from some sticker still on it.
Hi it does look like a v4 😊 would you be interested in selling?

By the looks of the shell it seems to be a V4! Although in some areas the V4.5 can also be in some V4 shells! Unless you got a battery to test it out and see the games we wouldn't know for sure. If the game is Jump Rope it's a V4 but if it's Climb it's a V4.5!

By the looks of the shell it seems to be a V4! Although in some areas the V4.5 can also be in some V4 shells! Unless you got a battery to test it out and see the games we wouldn't know for sure. If the game is Jump Rope it's a V4 but if it's Climb it's a V4.5!
Oki its a V4 then!

Hi it does look like a v4 😊 would you be interested in selling?
Would u be interested in buying? Maybe we could talk somewhere else? Im still not sure if i want to sell but perhaps we could talk about it and maybe ill make up my mind? :)

Latest posts

Back