What level are on you MapleStory?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any fellow Broan's here? :huh:

Here's my info:

Server: Broa

Name: Lylacia

Level: 24

Job: Magician

I just leveled after doing a quest in Amoria! woot! So close to lvl 30, yet so far...

^Lmao Rtt.

You never leave Henesys. D:

Well I'm level 40. I don't train much anymore though.

I'm wanna grind to 51 and do glitch PQ. My friend got from 51 to 70 in like, 5 days doing glitch PQ. ._.

The one where you Put up a sign, and jump in front of someone else's. But I just go a bit too far and just walk in front of it (You aren't supposed to be able to).

I made it better by using smuggling. Where I unplug my internet when I put up the sign, so I can carry on walking around with the sign on my head. (Of course I plug it back in)

I sometimes Train with the sign up.. (Well, I get to kill about one monster.)

Im gonna post some screenies when the patch is out. (I got new NX). I bought:

Khaki Hat

Silver Officer Uniform

White Bandage gloves

A Friendship ring with my Friend iBOM

Fu Manchu Mustache

Gentleman's Mustache

Mushroom scroll (I used it then someone summoned on me x_x)

Bleh (NX Face)

And thats it.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.. Looks like I wasted all that NX, If you got the new patch, you should know:

Basically, Nexon has IP banned everyone in Europe. Even though it's supposed to be MapleGLOBAL

Ok.. Looks like I wasted all that NX, If you got the new patch, you should know:Basically, Nexon has IP banned everyone in Europe. Even though it's supposed to be MapleGLOBAL
..It's fixed now.

It would've been a shame if you couldn't play anymore. f7.

Level 42.

My god you lvl fast.. Not as fast as one of my guild members though =\. (Lvl 1-41 in a week)

Im still lvl 32, But im aiming to lvl again today. (Im on 76%)

Just wondering.. I'm on level 7 :) . I need so much experience, those big orange mushrooms are powerful and scary. You?
omg!! I would help you what world are you in?I am in world, Scania.

(by the way I am lvl 23)

And big orange mushrooms, might be scary for you but...I destroy 'em with one hit...I am on to blue mushrooms, and golems :)

Any fellow Broan's here? :)
Here's my info:

Server: Broa

Name: Lylacia

Level: 24

Job: Magician

I just leveled after doing a quest in Amoria! woot! So close to lvl 30, yet so far...
What quest was it? :)

I really need my lvl 23 to lvl up to lvl 25 'cuz there are some things I got from quests I really want to wear like bamboo hat, gold earings, illustrated Pig Book, and all that cool stuff :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have an acccount, but my ex-boyfriend/friend is onlevel 84. I should know, it was all he talked about ever (that's why we broke up).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back