What Tamagotchi is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mateo

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I don't know where to post this, so I figured it should be in the help section. 

Now I digress...The photo below is the Tamagotchi I own in question. I've had this Tamagotchi for over a decade now, I know it is a Tamagotchi Plus, I have the packaging and all that came with it. I've never seen this shell design anywhere, and cannot find any images of it anywhere. I've been searching everywhere for about 11 years now. It is real, it has the Bandai logo on the back as well as all over the packaging and instructions. It appears to be some sort of promotional Tamagotchi, based upon the background. I am unsure what the logo is from, nor what promotional event it would have come from. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

6F1AA274-370B-49BA-86CE-68E8571E500E (1).png

First I would like to say I love you avatar!  :lol:

Secondly, this is a Tamagotchi Plus Non-No. I believe this was a collaboration between Bandai and a famous fashion/lifestyle magazine based in Tokyo and it’s called Non-no. It’s a limited edition and it’s actually a twin set.

365-C28-D7-91-C7-4-F59-B5-A4-324-C4-E066-EE3.webp

Here’s all Plus limited editions list:

E5500-A06-C3-BA-4164-AA47-94651-BED2084.jpg

The designs are simple and yet so beautiful!  :kuribotchi:

Thank you so much for the info. It has been driving me crazy trying to find it. Well...now I want the pink one hahaha. It's kinda crazy how many collaborations Tamagotchi, as a brand, has. They have really have ventured into places i wouldn't expect.

Also, yes, Ura Togetchi is the best. A severely underrated tamagotchi.

Latest posts

Back