What tamas are good buys?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelAnne

Reaction score
Background- I used to play tamas all the time as a kid, I eventually got rid of them all which is really sad but I have a fairy on and pastel meets now! 

I am thinking of buying a used IDL and an angelgotchi from japan you want, but I wanted to know if they are good ones to buy? I haven't ever bought japanese tamas that I haven't played before! I'm having trouble finding anyone playing one of the ID's so I'm not sure if it's enjoyable! Are there other ones that are inexpensive but fun? 

The IDL is good content and playability wise, with an IR phone/dongle it's even better. The ID is good, but the IDL is a better upgraded version with more features and characters to raise. The angelgotch is fairly easy to raise, and evolves once a day, so it is satisfying in that way. The m!x is basically a faster meets without the bluetooth, but with only one device, you quickly run out of traits to mix with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back