WHAT THE HECK?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeMcCartney

Reaction score
ok this is my first connection, all my others are originals and Paul is 7 and that old timer girl showed up and then it showed another tamagotchi and said love and asked yes or no so i said yes and now there is a little tamagotchi with Paul. while i'm pretty sure i understand what happend i want to know about how you interact with that one. also, i'm curious about what age tamagotchi's grow into the oldtimers and when they usually die.

Sorry, but I do not know what age that oldtimers die. But here's what I CAN answer: Since your tama has a child, it will not turn into an old tama. You cannot interact with the baby until after the adult leaves a few days later since the parent will do mostly all the caring for the newborn. Hope I helped! :furawatchi:

The little tamagotchi that appeared is your tamagotchis baby. In 2 days or so the adult [paul] will dissapear, leaving you to look after its baby. Is it a boy or a girl? If its white its a girl,if its black its a boy.

What version is it because I have a P2 and the boys are white and the girls are black

it's white with a black... hat i guess you could call it. oh, and i want to know if you can breed two of your own tamagotchi's together or if it's always just the game's tamagotchis that breed with yours. oh and paul's a v3

You can get babies by lots of IR connecting - not just the Matchmaker bringing a match for your tama.

If you connect a lot with another tama of the opposite gender they will become best friends, then when they are both Adults (within 24hrs) if you connect again they will have babies - one for your tama, one for the other tama you've connected with. Lots of ppl get their next generation of tamas that way :D

Tamas will normally turn into "Old Timers" - Otokitchi = female / Ojitchi = male if your tama has not found a mate by connecting or says "No" to the LOVE? question from the Matchmaker. (The Matchmaker is in fact the Otokitchi).

I am not totally sure, but the Matchmaker starts visiting the tama three times a day when your Adult has been an adult for 72hrs without finding a mate. If you keep saying No to the Matchmaker she stops visiting - after 2 or three days (so you have about 6-9 chances to say Yes to Love).

After she stops visiting, your tama will turn into an old character within a few hours.

Once that happens, the only tama you can mate with is another old timer of the opposite gender by connecting. You will not get a matchmaker visiting Old Timer tamas.

Phew... that was a bit of a long, rambling reply... hope it makes sense.. :p

Old timers can live forever, and you can't really interact with the baby until the adult leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back