WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WackyWitch

Reaction score
I was just vibing with my pixie who looked like that btw IMG_20220521_004632.jpg

And I noticed I can finally evolve it. Being completely happy I mixed the potions for it.
Because I finally wanted to get my sweet Lilly pixie I always wanted to have

IMG_20220521_004534.jpg
That one btw

But I made a HUGE mistake with that....

IMG_20220521_004344.jpg

0_0 what the hell is that!??!?.... That DEAD EYES.... And.... And CONSTANT smile.... I am really scared.... That THING tried even coming out of the device!?!? Flying with speed against it multiple times (I know it's not a real creature and can't come out lol.... But still...)

I immediately resetted it... I couldn't look longer at it.... It creeps me out!!

I am just gonna turn it into a mushroom again like the time before THAT THING...

I really missed my friski best mushrooms ever... Damn battery slot if it wouldn't have made such problems I still would have him...

I'm gonna get my mushroom back and let it stay like that! Because I prefer mushrooms more than the rose it can turn into ...

(also I don't want to be scared again... Does the rose one looks as creepy as the Lilly one? If anyone would have a rose pixie please show me how they looked like. I would like to see those)

Last edited:
I was just vibing with my pixie who looked like that btw View attachment 7806

And I noticed I can finally evolve it. Being completely happy I mixed the potions for it.
Because I finally wanted to get my sweet Lilly pixie I always wanted to have

View attachment 7809
That one btw

But I made a HUGE mistake with that....

View attachment 7810

0_0 what the hell is that!??!?.... That DEAD EYES.... And.... And CONSTANT smile.... I am really scared.... That THING tried even coming out of the device!?!? Flying with speed against it multiple times (I know it's not a real creature and can't come out lol.... But still...)

I immediately resetted it... I couldn't look longer at it.... It creeps me out!!

I am just gonna turn it into a mushroom again like the time before THAT THING...

I really missed my friski best mushrooms ever... Damn battery slot if it wouldn't have made such problems I still would have him...

I'm gonna get my mushroom back and let it stay like that! Because I prefer mushrooms more than the rose it can turn into ...

(also I don't want to be scared again... Does the rose one looks as creepy as the Lilly one? If anyone would have a rose pixie please show me how they looked like. I would like to see those)
Hey!!! So I evolved to Rose and I’m not convinced she is any better! Lol looks like she has a hole in her head! Oh well, she blows hearts at least!

Attachments

• IMG_5342.jpeg
    IMG_5342.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5344.jpeg
    IMG_5344.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Hey!!! So I evolved to Rose and I’m not convinced she is any better! Lol looks like she has a hole in her head! Oh well, she blows hearts at least!
Naaaaah in my opinion she IS much much better also It is Not a hole, she has a Rose head it is Supposed to Show her petals. And These hearts!!! She is friggin adorable!! 🥰🥰💖💖 I Wish my gigapet Pixie wouldnt make that much Problems then I would Play with it more often

Latest posts

Back