What the?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
My Gen 2 Pochitchi died in her sleep!! She was sleeping, then I heard the "Death Sound" And it passed away!! Is this glitch, or what?!

All tamas pass away it the night. As soon as they have a baby, the adult will pass away 24 hours afterwards. My tamas that have had babies all pass away in the night. It's nothing to worry about, trust me!! :furawatchi: :eek:

Giraffagotchi :hitodetchi:

Gen 2!! Old Tama!! No babies!! And I saw it, in it's bed, with the skull making the death sound, then it died!!

All tamas pass away it the night. As soon as they have a baby, the adult will pass away 24 hours afterwards. My tamas that have had babies all pass away in the night. It's nothing to worry about, trust me!! :( :huh:
no. you're wrong.. thats stupid.

the parent doesnt PASS AWAY... it LEAVES.

hanatchi99's tama PASSED AWAY.. hence the "death sound."

when a tama has a baby.. the parent doesnt pass away. what the heck are you talking about ?!!

Thats not good .I'm sorry cos I don't know what is happened to it . :(

:lol: :D :D :huh: :D whate stege was it whate whate wate was it and are you shure it was a real tama :huh:

i know it because dogs die in there sleep so they made pochitchi ie in her sleep <_< :angry: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back