What vintage do you want the most?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I want the most is an orange 1996 original, only for the fact that that particular design and model was my very first Tama I got when I was four, gave away when I was ten, and deeply regret it now. I was obsessed with it, keeping it on a necklace and taking it with me everywhere, even to kindergarten.

I want an Arukotchi the most. The TamaWalkie (Another pedometer Tamagotchi) is absolutely fantastic, so I bet the Arukotchi would be, too. The characters are adorable, and who can resist the dating theme? So cute ^_^ I wish they weren't rare and expensive.

What vintage do you want the most?
My cousin has a TamaWalkie!

A Mesutchi and Osutchi, a Santaclautchi, a Yasashii, a TamaOtch, an Ocean, or a Devil.

Lol

I have no vintages ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got the P1 I had been searching for, and a Morino! The P1 is the hot pink with the green crack and blue buttons. Such a fun combination of colors!! I really want the white Morino, but I ended up with the one with the vines since it was super cheap. The person selling it didn't know what it was!! I also got a really cute leopard print P2. I had never seen that shell design before.

For anyone on here interested, Morinos and Angels are common on eBay right now for whatever reason, most selling for around $30! Probably best to go ahead and buy now while they're cheap, imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
A green shell santagotchi has been on my wishlist for a good while now, one day I will be able to own it when I have the courage to buy one at $100+ US dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back