what will be the next tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most recent announcement (to my knowledge) was for the Grogu Tamagotchi Nano, so I figure they probably have some more crossover Nanos planned. Who or what they'll be themed with I'm not sure, the Nano editions can be a little random and odd, lol.

It would be nice to see the Tamagotchi Smarts get a International release or maybe for the 90's nostalgia market maybe they could try to localize the Morinos again.

The most recent announcement (to my knowledge) was for the Grogu Tamagotchi Nano, so I figure they probably have some more crossover Nanos planned. Who or what they'll be themed with I'm not sure, the Nano editions can be a little random and odd, lol.

It would be nice to see the Tamagotchi Smarts get a International release or maybe for the 90's nostalgia market maybe they could try to localize the Morinos again.
OMG if they'd re-release all the oldies I'd lose my mind! I would love brand new devils and angels(I already own both but it could mean I wouldn't have to worry about damaging them when playing with them)! And I'd love to get a mothra, morino, and ocean! 😍

OMG if they'd re-release all the oldies I'd lose my mind! I would love brand new devils and angels(I already own both but it could mean I wouldn't have to worry about damaging them when playing with them)! And I'd love to get a mothra, morino, and ocean! 😍
That would be soooo cool!!!! I would love if they did that!

do you wanna guess or say some ideas you have
I just hope the next new tama (that isn’t a nano) isn’t touch screen! Also I miss the three buttons ):

Ahahaha tamatablet!
What would be on such a device? They have to be careful about internet interactivity since they generally market to the super-youths. 🤔
I feel like if they were to do something like that the Tama would be very simple (even if it looked advanced like a tablet). I remember there were toys back in the 2000's that looked like laptops but there were only mini-games installed in them.

Like these?(⁠´⁠∩⁠。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。⁠∩⁠`⁠)⁠
I feel like if they were to do something like that the Tama would be very simple (even if it looked advanced like a tablet). I remember there were toys back in the 2000's that looked like laptops but there were only mini-games installed in them.

Screenshot_20221023-212027_Firefox.jpg

Like these?(⁠´⁠∩⁠。⁠•⁠ ⁠ᵕ⁠ ⁠•⁠。⁠∩⁠`⁠)⁠

View attachment 8707
LAPTOP DA XUXA TOY LAPTOPS FOR KIDS
53716899_1GG.jpg

Exactly! I didn't know there were Tamagotchi versions of these already available, lol.
Haha, yeah 😂 they came out a long while ago now, and there's, like TWO videos on YouTube about them. I really wanna get one to show more in depth on my YouTube channel, but they're also $60-$90 and for something I'll use for just a couple videos... I can't really justify it.

Latest posts

Back