"What's a Webkinz?"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
I hear this quite a bit. It's OK to not know what it is. Ganz didn't advertise because they have the power of word-of-mouth and kids describe it to their friends better than a lame commecial Ganz would have done themselves.

So instead of annoying the people who already are fammiliar with the craze, listen up!

Just to sum it up, Webkinz are basicly plush toys that you buy (or you can buy the smaller versions for a cheaper price) and you enter their code online. You can also buy accessories like clothes (for plushes), charms, trading cards and more where you can enter their feature code and get a virtual prize.

And here's Ganz's summary:

What is Webkinz?Webkinz pets are lovable plush pets that each come with a unique Secret Code. With it, you enter Webkinz World where you care for your virtual pet, answer trivia, earn KinzCash, and play the best kids games on the net!
But if you have heard that a zillion times and want to know more, here's some more information.

Check out this section of my unfinished guide to get a little more info:

About the Webkinz:
Webkinz are stuffed animals. They can be big or small. You buy them somewhere and bring them home to open the tag to reveal the secret code that you enter at Webkinz.com to adopt your pet virtually and start up your account. You can:

Play games in the arcade

Buy food for your Webkinz and feed it to them

Decorate your house by buying rooms (small medium or large), buying yards, and buying decorations and furniture and walpapers and floorings.

Answer trivia at Quizzy's and earn KinzCash while you learn a few things

Do daily and hourly activities to earn KinzCash or get free stuff

Read the newspaper and keep yourself up-to-date with Webkinz World and check out a little bit of fun stuff.

(If you bought a Charm) Search for charms every 6 hours

Go to the Curio Shop to buy stuff and search for gems to get the Crown of Wonder or just check hourly if the Curio Shop got a rare item, retired, or item on sale in.

Talk to your pet in your house.

And more!

Plus, you can play with your friends!

Invite them over to your house!

Chat with them in the Clubhouse!

Challenge them to a game! Who's better at Checkers and Rock, Paper, Scissors? Time to find out if your the master of all your buddies!
And if you'd like to see the rest of my guide, click here!

This tour that Ganz made for Webkinz is not bad for information about it. :(

Also, if you go to Amazon, search up "Webkinz" and you'll see the great reveiws Webkinz has gotten! Webkinz IS fun if you'e curious!

Phew! Is that enough information for you?

Ready to get your own Webkinz?

Click here to go to the Webkinz website, click here to see all the Webkinz (and Lil' Kinz and accessories) there are and create a wishlist to print out, and click here to find a store near you that sells Webkinz! ;)

OK? Good. :)

excellent topic for those who dont know what webkinz is. this is how i first knew about webkinz: My sister got a webkinz in a store in early 2006. i asked my sister if i could see her stuffed animal. i looked at it and noticed a tag that said webkinz. i asked my sister "whats a webkinz?" she said its a stuffed animal that comes with a secret code that brings your webkinz to life. you adopt your webkinz by nameing it and chooseing the gender. after the adoption, you can buy food, clothes, and stuff for your webkinz home. she also tolled me to take a tour of webkinz world. after the tour, i thought the site was pretty cool. so i got my first webkinz in april 2006. it was the gold and white cat and i named it queenie (i spelled the name wrong). she doesnt have a magic "W". and now today, i have over 140 webkinz ^_^ OMG! i have so many! but i knew someone on youtube that had 189 webkinz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back