What's your current MAJOR pet peeve?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When people call my Android Tablet an iPad

4298700_sd.jpg
515gE1M45tL._SY300_.jpg

THERE'S A FREAKIN' DIFFERENCE, YOU KNOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
People who say iPhones are better than Android

why

wHY

WHY
100% same

The only place in my house an iPhone is going is the trash, or to add injury to insult, THE TRASH COMPACTOR MUAHAHA!

I'm double posting but people who use autism as an insult.

I'm not a social justice warrior or anything, I just think it's a (can't say that word here) move.

This is more like a worry than a pet peeve, but my friends (or should I just use the word classmates?) of the moment seem to first make plans involving me as well, but then decide to replace me with someone else and not notify me either. Maybe I'm being just selfish, but sometimes I really feel like an outcast. It's been so long since someone asked me to hang out.

When people say "Macs don't get viruses" and "Macs don't crash".

How computer illiterate do you have to be to believe those lies?

If macs don't crash, then what is this?
Kernel-Panic.jpg

If macs don't get viruses, then what is this?

mac-defender-setup.png

(If you look for mac defender and install it on your mac, you get my disapproval)

the noises my slobbery dogs make when theyre panting -_-

i know they cant help it but it really gets on my nerves

WHY WOULD ANYTHING ASK FOR AN UPDATE WHEN IT'S BEING FORMATTED?

It's just going to be gone in 2 minutes.

I don't like it when people on deviantart are like, 'IMPORTANT :excl: EMERGENCY COMMISSIONS' and it turns out they just want money to buy a bracelet or a character design they like...

I'd only say emergency commissions if I was raising money to pay back debt or to help with medical issues and other actual financial problems...

The fact that there's no CyanogenMod for my tablet, since I really want to get Android 7.0 on my tablet when there's a Cyanogen ROM for that, because it looks amazing.

I don't like it when people on deviantart are like, 'IMPORTANT :excl: EMERGENCY COMMISSIONS' and it turns out they just want money to buy a bracelet or a character design they like...

I'd only say emergency commissions if I was raising money to pay back debt or to help with medical issues and other actual financial problems...
Ugh, I hate when people do that! Do people understand what emergencies are?

Sneezing, so much sneezing. My nose is also so runny it's almost unbelievable. I so, very hope that this is just a disease instead of allergies.

People calling themselves "trash". I find it obnoxious, honestly... I don't know why people have to compare themselves to waste when they say they're a big fan of something. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back