what's your current ringtone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamcr

Reaction score
what's the current ringtone you have on your phone right now?

i just bought Polaroid by Shwayze but it used to be Supermassive Black Holes by Muse

The chorus of 'Never to late' by 'Three days grace' is my message tone and the chorus of 'Wow! I can get sexual too.' by 'Say Anything' is my ringtone x3

I don't have a Cell-phone Yet, But My mom is giving me her old one, She just has to put time on it and stuff. So I dunno Which Ringtone to Get

My moms New Cell phone (hers ) Her ring tone is

Ready Set Go- Tokio Hotel.

xD

And her Text Message ringtone is Its My life-Bon Jovi.

I'm not sure Which ringtone I'd get, Probably something by the jonas brothers If I can.

Mines Air and Caprice... The last year band concert song. =)

I made it on iMelody(A program I have)..It sounds good(But its Piano/Keyboard ver.). =D

I have a few ringtones at the same time.

When I get calls from people on my fav. 5's it's I Write Sins, Not Tragedies.

If anyone else calls then it's The Sharpest Lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no cellphone...

But, when I one day get one, my ringtone will be either the chorus of Anything but ordinary (Avril Lavigne) or Do you like waffles. xD

-thinks-

It's one of the preset ones. Moon...something. Anyways, "my" phone isn't charged and hasn't been for months, so it doesn't matter. xP I'll charge it in time for Arisia. I promise.

My ringtone right now is Escapism by Antic Cafe. Everytime someone calls, I get distracted because of it. xD I just start singing along with it rofl

Though, if I ever get a cellphone I can do that crazy thing called USE and CALL FROM and TEXT and that jazz, I will go to very great lengths to try and get a Doctor Who theme ringtone. Or Star Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back