What's your holy grail tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My DREAM right now is to find a white Mr. Dino with green buttons. It was the first virtual pet I ever owned and it means so much to me, but I can’t seem to find one anywhere. As far as I know they’re not even rare or expensive! I just can’t find anyone selling one! 

Can't go wrong with choosing pink or solid white Devilgotchi. I love the characters so much.

It used to include both Milky iDs and Touch Detective Tama Deco Pierce, but I was able to obtain all that last year!

With the exception of the tamagotchi nano and some releases such as TamaOchi (nanos are too small and TamaOchi is just kind of deeply to me) my goal is to get and raise every tamagotchi release to adulthood. 

Because I just finished raising an Ocean my brain would love it if I got a Garden. I really like the yellow leaf shell design too. 

My Holy Grail Tamagotchis would probably have to be

Santaclautchi

Debirutchi

Genjintchi

I don't really have any specifics in terms of the shell design, but I would like to expand my number of Tamagotchi Connections over time (since, as OP mentioned, I grew up with V1-V4 😁)

My holy grail is a blue Yasashii.  There was one on ebay very recently.  Its starting bid was 500, with no buy it now option.  Sigh.  I did get a former grail in 2004 though--a green Santaclautch at one of the weirdest places----a Goodwill in Phoenix, AZ.  I paid 25 dollars for it, brand new in box, and still tabbed.  I start it up every year on my birthday (Dec. 11), and run it for the 2 weeks up till Christmas. On Boxing Day I end the game, remove the batteries, rebox it, and put it back in the safe.

As a young person of indeterminate gender, I used to own a "yellow mood" v4.5 tamagotchi that was my absolute pride and joy. I would post about it on this exact same account all the way in 2010 but it's long since gone missing in the labyrinth of my childhood home's basement (most likely), like everything else I've ever cherished. No points for guessing what my holy grail tama is after all that :lol:

The peacock 4.5 is also really cool, but that's just because the design slaps

Mine are:

White Devilgotchi

Silver and Black English P2

Yellow Tamagotchi Plus Colour

Milk Tea Keitai Kaitsuu Tamagotchi Plus

Seventeen Keitai Kaitsuu Tamagotchi Plus

Black 10th Anniv Ura Jinsei Enjoi to complete the set.

When I got my Devilgotchi in June I thought I was done...then I got the Morino and Umino last month...I didn't even last two weeks before I decided I NEEDED this V2. The search begins!

beige_scribble.jpg

I'm really into collecting vintage merch too, so there are a couple Japanese-language books I'm after as well. 

Oh, and I can't believe I almost forgot my ULTIMATE holy grail...

images

The special edition Tamagotchi that celebrated the 20th anniversary of Bandai Hong Kong, rumored to have only been given to employees. I WILL make this mine someday!

Last edited by a moderator:
thats literally one of my dream tamas right now, same with the dorami version. i love doraemon so much and this version is so cool, though its way out of my budget at the moment. cool that you were able to get it!!
EYYY guess who finally got the doraemontchi! that's one dream tama i can finally say I own!

i know this isnt a tama, but this vpet...UGH...i would do anything to get my hands on this guy. (not so subtlety saying if anyones selling, im buying LOL)

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Pocket-Angel-vintage-90s-electronic-virtual-pet-tamagotchi.jpg
    Pocket-Angel-vintage-90s-electronic-virtual-pet-tamagotchi.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3
I'd like another Green P's and another Green iD L. Mainly for collection purposes since mine both have a tiny bit of scratches on the screen.
I want another V5.5 red with stars (I gave my two away to my friends), because the purple pearl coat to it looks so nice.
Oh, and the Santaclautchi and Devilgotch, for seasonal purposes.

My grail would be having one of each model, shells are secondary to me.
But not super strictly, I'm only counting normal releases, I don't collect the home dekas, arukotch etc.
And I allow myself some exceptions, like the yasashii and English ocean that are too expensive, or the impossible ones like the ID Conan. I also got the Japanese fairy and magical meets and then I didn't get the English and Korean versions (although I did like a lot the Korean magical one, so pretty).
And I don't think I'll collect the nanos, there are too many and they keep releasing more.

-magical witches is a huge one, i just absolutely adore the aesthetic tbh
-a tamagotchi p's for a price where I don't feel absolutely terrible buying it or one that doesnt look like its been hit with a hammer

i've been thinking about it for a while, which one i'd consider a crowning jewel in my collection... it'd have to be either the conan iD, or a golden v3. i really like conan, so it surprised me a lot to learn there was an extremely rare tama for it (i really doubt i'll ever get one if it really is so rare as to only have 100)! and on tamashell it says the golden v3 is apparently numbered at 3000... i like v3's so i think it'd be cool to own one of these!

Latest posts

Back