What's your V5 Family Name? Why Did You Pick The Name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
What you do is, you say your family name (if you have a V5), and say why you picked the family name. It can be because of inspiration or you feel creative. Don't be shy to share!

My family's name is OWSLA. Reason is, I LOVE Skrillex so much, I decided to name the family after the music company he works at, which is actually called OWSLA...and I gave all my Tamas their nicknames. It's pretty cute, in my opinion. OWSLA. It has such a nice ring to it.

Okay, enough of my blabbin'...let's hear your family names.

When I had all my V5's running, I named them "TAMAS" because when I got my first V5 (Which was the first Tama I paid for with my own money) I named the family TAMAS. Now when I start up my V5's I name them that for nostalgia.

Well I'm not running my Version 5 at the moment, but it has a family with the same name as my boyfriend's last name. XD I won't say it for privacy reasons, but I just thought my boyfriend's last name would be cute since it's short enough and I want to marry him lol.

They vary. I had one with the last name of "Jarvis", because that was my maiden name, I've had the "Clark" family, because I liked it, and I've had the "Griff" family, because that's part of my last name now. There's been many others over the years, but I don't remember some of them, and those 3 names are the ones I use most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back