when I was little..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamasForever

Reaction score
When I was like 5 I had 2 tamagotchis an original and angel, giga pets (which I liked a lot too even thought they werent tamagotchis) and others..I had at least 5 going and I would stay up all night to take care of them my Mom still thinks its funny! My giga dog would sometimes wake up in the middle of the night because he was lonely! :D so I played with it and he went back to sleep. Did any of u do this?

Yeah i have been collecting since they came out in america in 1997 back then i was only about 7 years old!

I still have my very first one The clear Blue Gen1 i also have every single gen2 and gen 1 cause my mom and i would always go to Toys'r'us and F.A.O Shorts and but them, memories,memories...

You were 5 when tamagotchis were out...????!!! Geez, now I feel old. I was like 13... anyways, me and my group of friends all had a billion tamagotchis, and we'd take care of our own and each others'. We'd take them everywhere with us, and we'd discretely play with them during class. Then me and another friend got furbies, so we quit with the little digital pets. > :D

Oh yeah when furby's came out they slowly took over the market putting Tamagotchi's out of business just like Tamagotchi's did to Beanie Babies, But look who's the one making a come back. :D

:D Oh no! :p

What if the Furby people see $$ in their eyes and start working on Furby Plus... EEEK!

:D Yeah but there fault was they based there toy on a movie series "Gremlins" and that movie is barely in sirculation anymore, also now a days this generation isn't into dolls there into electronics and trading cards like me a few years back :D but i never did get into furbys i had one but i was 8 and i turned around and i rolled on it and it said it's audio and woke me up and scared the crap out of me. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I was in like 4-5th grade when tamagotchi came out in the us. I wanted a tama but bought a giga pet at first bc i didntknow the difference, some cheap frog that wouldnt work and would die every two days. Got a trex that was ok... Finally got a tama and fell in love! Aquired 3 digimon and an angelgotchi. Now i have a great tama con. I had a firby but it went crazy. I once shined the mcdonalds blue tamagotchi light on it at night and it started screaming. (the only weakness of the furby is the tamagotchi! The greatest weakness of the tama is water... and angry teachers) Ever since then its been possessed. It used to wake up and start talking randomly and talk on its own, plus the screaming. I will never forget the time we were moving and it started to scream at the packers (later came home and heard screaming from inside of one of the boxes...) Perhaps Tamagotchis are the arch enemys of the furbies...

i was 13 when the tamagotchi's came out and believe i was in... 6th or 7th grade at the time :D and didn't care what people said. My own parents couldn't stop me from spending any money i had on em and i'm proud to say i still have my first 2 tama's with me still today and there in (everyone gasps) working order!!!!!!!! :p

I still can't belive the responses i get even now by people who had one as a tenn and all they can say is "you still have one of those?" and "can i care for it a bit?"... lol^-^

Heck, even my site has been here since the begining of the craze (and the begining of my parents obsesive yelling at me to put those dam toys down :D ) and i don't plan on stopping. and it is true, tama's ememy's are water, long drops and teachers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back