when will my tama grow up!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamogotchiDUDE

Reaction score
my tama aka tony won't turn into a teenager even tho he has been a child for about 24h why is happening i'm on a P1 english remake btwIMG_20230318_133521.jpg

my tama aka tony won't turn into a teenager even tho he has been a child for about 24h why is happening i'm on a P1 english remake btwView attachment 9479
The P1 will not turn into a teen until age 3, and adult till age 6 (4 and 7) if you started it right before bedtime.

This is assuming you have not paused it at any point of course.

ok but,
The P1 will not turn into a teen until age 3, and adult till age 6 (4 and 7) if you started it right before bedtime.

This is assuming you have not paused it at any point of course.
my tama skipped age 2 and 3 and is currently 4 tama years two human days and i stared my tama's life (when he hatched) at 5:03 pm

Last edited:
Sounds like you need one more human day, to make 3 total. Just FYI, the age increases by one everytime it wakes up. So if you put it to sleep and wake it up again it will no longer be accurate because evolution is based on actual time awake.

Latest posts

Back