Where can you get Tamagotchis in YOUR country?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tacoburritotchi

Reaction score
I just created this because I read the OG one here.

I'll start first.

Well, I've been searching everywhere and couldn't find a single one.

People still sell some Tamagotchis on our local e-shopping sites, but they mostly sell the Meets versions, and sometimes M!Xes. I also happened to find an OG one.

People still sell some Tamagotchis on our local e-shopping sites, but they mostly sell the Meets versions, and sometimes M!Xes. I also happened to find an OG one.
You should check out the Facebook groups Tamagotchi Traders and Tamagotchi Buy & Sell. I've seen users from Malaysia selling tamas, so you'd get much cheaper shipping if you bought them that way! Etsy, eBay, and JapanYouWant are also great.

Here in France it seems like toy shops sell the modern versions, but I'm interested in checking out some vintage toy shops / thrift stores to see if I stumble across any OGs! Otherwise I find them online at the aforementioned websites.

Back home in Hawai'i I also bought them online, but I did have many friends and former classmates that would sell me their old tamas on occasion.

Excluding outlets where you can obtain second-hand units, in the UK right now you can get the current Tamagotchi releases (either the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini, or the Tamagotchi Original Gen 1 and Gen 2 remakes) from Amazon UK, The Entertainer, and Mad-4-Toys.

The Entertainer had a restock of both the 20th Anniversary Minis and the older Tamagotchi Original colourways (which, in the UK, are exclusive to that store) earlier this week, but they've all sold out already - hopefully they'll get more at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just created this because I read the OG one here.

I'll start first.

I always get mad jelly at the cool listings on carousell.

In Australia, we have EB Games and Big W for P1/P2 re-releases and digivices. People list vintages, connections and modern tamas on our local equivalent of craigslist, Gumtree, and of course, there's always Ebay.

I live in the United States and I get most of my Tamagotchi merchandise from Ebay, However, I was able to find the Tamagotchi-On and the Pac-Man Tamagotchi at Target. I also found some Tamagotchi plushies with squeakers at Gamestop for 2.97 each. 

Here in the Netherlands there's only like 1 toy store chain (Intertoys) and 1 game store chain (Game Mania). Supermarkets don't sell electronics. Game Mania doesn't sell Tamagotchi. Intertoys sold the Connexion v3 and Friends but other than that only knockoffs. For the most part you have to buy Tamagotchi's from other countries. I was shocked when I got a Connexion v5 from France because the manual and Tamagotchi Earth Expo site were also in Dutch! Bandai Namco localised it but no one wanted to sell it here, only knockoffs!

But Amazon has expanded to the Netherlands recently (amazon.nl) and they're selling the Tamagotchi Gen. 1 rerelease as well as the French version of Tamagotchi the Movie: Happiest Story in the Universe on DVD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Country is Brazil

As Described in a Old Topic 

My Mom Tried To Buy Tamagotchi (She Was buying a P1/P2) On a Flower Shop. But The Woman said That The Tama She selled On there Was Out Of stock :(  So I Made the Old Topic on it. :)

I Still Im Sorry for That Thing. It Was before ON Was Released.

I'm from New Zealand, and I have not seen a Tamagotchi in stores since. 2010-2011 maybe. It's definitely been a long time, we don't even get the anniversary minis or the G1/G2 remakes. So whenever I want to buy another Tamagotchi I just look on eBay or something

I'm in Massachusetts, USA, and the only place I've been able to find them lately is Target. However, some other folks have found them in Urban Outfitters and Barnes & Noble (????)

Latest posts

Back