• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to TamaTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Where to find Uratamas Cheap

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WackyWitch

Reaction score
Hi folks...

I am really desperate to find a Uratama :( they are always so expensive!!!! And I don't really find any around 40-50€ always around 100-200€ that's just a lot of money for it... But there are non cheaper T-T

Is there anyone who knows where I can find this tamagotchi cheaper than usual? 🥺

Have you checked the Tamagotchi buy/sell/trade group on Facebook? I got my entama for about $20 or $25 USD back in 2020, but I will note that you're unlikely to get one in great shape. Mine had yellowing, and was a bit beat up. Still a great deal IMO as I tend to put silicone skins on mine, or if one wants to custom paint their vpet.
But yeah, near perfect condition, no matter where you look you'll be lucky to find them for less than your budget.

Are you still looking out for an Uratama?

If so, I'd recommend checking out some sites like Buyee, Mercari, and JapanYouWant, if you haven't already. You can sometimes find some good deals on there. Besides that, you could try making a looking for post in a couple of the Facebook groups.

If you're still looking for one, I'll keep an eye out if I see one being sold at a good price.

Are you still looking out for an Uratama?

If so, I'd recommend checking out some sites like Buyee, Mercari, and JapanYouWant, if you haven't already. You can sometimes find some good deals on there. Besides that, you could try making a looking for post in a couple of the Facebook groups.

If you're still looking for one, I'll keep an eye out if I see one being sold at a good price.
I second this, but prices on websites like Buyee can get extremely expensive. European customers have to also pay import services per item.

If you're going to go that route (and you can find Tamagotchis for much cheaper on Japanese stores) I'd suggest browsing Japanese Mercari through a site like Buyee since there is a massive price drop on that site. The Tamagotchis are second hand, though.

Latest posts

Back