Who’s you're favourite POP STAR?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh ya. i cant wait till that new area is open because it will have a new game and i bet i will be in to it. ;) :D
Also there will be a statue of the Most Popular person on Tamagotchi Music City and the Most Donations From One Person off of Tamagotchi Music City! :huh:

These statues will be featured in the new area! :unsure:

I don't get that much... :D
Will here is a little trick for you. :D

Yourself in vote has a poll on how many times it show up in VOTE, by server! For me TS9520, the Kikitchi server is the best! Sometimes it Chamametchi or Mametchi. But Kikitchi is the best for me, but I show up there in vote the most! :D

Sometimes, all you need is a little luck. :D

omg! im totally a fan of MP0499! he's so awesome as a kuromamemetchi and he's on the rankings too!...*goes all starry-eyed*

oh well. i've got no fans. :eek: but watever. if u see me on tamatown, im AG9126! :wacko: if u see me plz say hi!

BS2374 is my best friend. she is really nice and she gave me lots os stuff. But my favotite Popstar is TS9520 B)
Your my best friend too! i gave you a DAZZILITCHI OUTFIT 3!

Its True. check it.

omg! im totally a fan of MP0499! he's so awesome as a kuromamemetchi and he's on the rankings too!...*goes all starry-eyed*
oh well. i've got no fans. :( but watever. if u see me on tamatown, im AG9126! ;) if u see me plz say hi!
I have to ask. But do you have a 1st Gotchi Gold CD, Hip Hop? :huh:

I think I meet you yesterday on Tamagotchi Music City, and you were Spot. :rolleyes:

Sorry if I can’t remember, I have a LOT OF FANS and it is so hard to remember all there IDs!? :wacko:

yeah that was me ;) sorry i didnt respond earlier...freshmen orientation. hope you understand :D
Ah......... no, I don't get it. :)

I just want to know, how did you get a 1st Gotchi Gold CD so fast. Without playing any contests on Tamagotchi Music City!? :(

i played games again and again and again and again...whenever i had the free time. eventually i got my first gotchi gold. :lol: i was soooooo happy when i saw that little crown thing on top! :D

freshmen orientation is just a way of becoming a freshmen. now i'm a proud freshmen of nicolet high! i know that has nothing to do with tamagotchis but i just wanted to spread the news :lol:

oh well. i've got no fans. :lol: but watever. if u see me on tamatown, im AG9126! :lol: if u see me plz say hi!
um you just said your fan in that post when you then said you had no fans. :D

no no no no that's not what i meant. <_< i meant that i was a fan of MP0499. like, i'm his fan. um, and i'm a fan of TS9520. it's possible to be a fan of two people right? :angry:

i think what Kunoitchi777 was trying to say was that:

nobody idols her. an example:

lots of people love Tama-Star_Girl on Music City. Implying she has fans.

so what im getting to is that maybe Kunoitchi777 thinks she doesnt have any fans of her own like Tama-Star_Girl does.

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

i was just clearing things up here! :) :p :D

if im wrong, im wrong :D

I think i doo have fans,i dont know :)

can u anybody tell me if i do have fans.

tamastargirl is my idol in music city.

My id id is YW6374

can u tell me if i have fans

Latest posts

Back