Who's your Favorite Singer/Band?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I love Marina and The Diamonds, I really wanted to see them live but I couldn't get the day off work :c

My favourite band is Blink-182. I saw them live 2 years ago, thankfully while Tom was still in the band bc I love him v v v much

marina, melanie martinez though some of her lyrics can be a little dodgy, james bay and of course the queens, beyonce, britney, nicki & gaga

The Who is my all time favorite band!

Some other favorites of mine are Simon & Garfunkel, Bob Dylan, Journey, Elton John, Billy Joel, and The Beatles.

A7X, Steely Dan, Anita Baker, Megadeth, Kings X, Vanessa Williams, Michael Mcdonald, Phil Colins, Fear Factory, Buckethead, Beastie Boys, Basia, to name a few.

My favourite band will always be the beautiful sounds of Germany's finest; Ramms+ein. Favourite singer is probably Alice Cooper; I just love all of his music. *o*

melanie martinez is a big one, marina too. i've been listening to a lot of george ezra these past few weeks, james bay also. (he has such nice hair)

David Bowie, The Smashing Pumpkins, Johnny Cash, Marilyn Manson, The Cure, Nirvana, Courtney Love, Grimes, Bjork, The Smiths, Malice Mizer.

I'm really enjoying blues and things like Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash covers.

d2, lovelin ^_^ for human bands i like dream5, all time low, breathe carolina, paramore, i also really like tøp

and of course kirakira girls

Last edited by a moderator:
David Bowie, The Smashing Pumpkins, Johnny Cash, Marilyn Manson, The Cure, Nirvana, Courtney Love, Grimes, Bjork, The Smiths, Malice Mizer.

I'm really enjoying blues and things like Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash covers.
I listened to Malice Mizer when I was in elementary school and I even wrote my final 6th grade essay about Mana, lol. Not really into jrock or visual kei anymore but I still like to check on Mana sometimes.

My favorite musician is Doctor Steel and I also sometimes listen to AFI, Creature Feature, Voltaire and video game music. Miike Snow is also neat.

I listened to Malice Mizer when I was in elementary school and I even wrote my final 6th grade essay about Mana, lol. Not really into jrock or visual kei anymore but I still like to check on Mana sometimes.

My favorite musician is Doctor Steel and I also sometimes listen to AFI, Creature Feature, Voltaire and video game music. Miike Snow is also neat.

kuromametchi showed me afi.... i like how the singer does his hair ^_^

I'm not a big band person, but I've loved twenty one pilots for several years now. It's a very bittersweet feeling to see them become so popular. o:

Nightwish, Xandria, Epica, Within Temptation, Pythia, Amberian Dawn, Tarja Turunen...I really like symphonic metal :)

I currently find myself listening a lot to Die Antwoord, but usually I'm into very different kinds of music. :p

I really like Paramore, Josh Groban, Keane, Gavin Degraw, 30 Seconds to Mars, Linkin Park, Hurts.

I'd have to say the power metal band Freedom Call.

I also like Gary Moore, Pat Benatar, Crash Test Dummies and The Protomen

I like many genres of music. Indie music would be Lucy Schwartz and Regina Spektor. Popular Music would be Sia, Adele, Cage the Elephant and some popular 80s and 90s hits. For rock, I listen to Alterbridge. Also, I love the Beatles!! I could go on and on about classical music so I'm not going to bother listing any. It will take a long time and I will probably leave something out. If you're interested in classical music PM me! I also like to listen to some anime opening and closing songs.

New Order!! I love 70s and 80s music in general but I've had a huge obsession with them for the past year now which still hasn't ended... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back