why does no one respect my tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitkatcoz

Reaction score
there are not alot of people whole respect my tamas
one i carpool this girl and if i take my tamas to school this girl litterally uses them as fidgets i mean clicking the buttons messing stuff up
and if i tell her to stop she gets mad and starts throwing stuff at me and i get in trouble by my mom and her mom does nothing about it i dont take the out she gets them
out of my bag and starts doing it and then my moms yells at me saying its my fault because i should be taking better care of them and that she doesnt know
even though shes the same age as me..
also some boys in my class touch them while im trying to feed my kids breakfast and start screaming gay gay gay gay over and over AGAIN and i am getting sick of it
and i dont want to be unreasonable but is that not respecting someones things because i dont wanna blow up and start yelling at them for a small thing.

there are not alot of people whole respect my tamas
one i carpool this girl and if i take my tamas to school this girl litterally uses them as fidgets i mean clicking the buttons messing stuff up
and if i tell her to stop she gets mad and starts throwing stuff at me and i get in trouble by my mom and her mom does nothing about it i dont take the out she gets them
out of my bag and starts doing it and then my moms yells at me saying its my fault because i should be taking better care of them and that she doesnt know
even though shes the same age as me..
also some boys in my class touch them while im trying to feed my kids breakfast and start screaming gay gay gay gay over and over AGAIN and i am getting sick of it
and i dont want to be unreasonable but is that not respecting someones things because i dont wanna blow up and start yelling at them for a small thing.
First off, good on you for doing your best to keep your composure. That behavior is on them, not you. *Internet hug*
Secondly, I personally reccomend maybe bringing at most one pet a day, and keeping it safe in a skirt/jeans/slacks pocket. That way it's physically harder for someone to take it from you. If it's a smaller vpet(like a nano, classic Tama, digimon, or Tama smart) I reccomend keeping it on a lanyard tucked in your shirt. Then, if someone tries to take it or touch it, it'll be harder for them to easily do that.
I'm so sorry your parents aren't sticking up for you or your boundaries. You deserve better. Keeping your Tama in your purse or backpack should be a perfectly safe space to store them, or anything for that matter.
Hopefully keeping it hidden safely in a pocket or on a lanyard in your shirt will be enough to keep it safe from the one girl.
As for the boys, the best I can reccomend there is tending your pets when in the bathroom or away from them. A commonly accepted theory is that boys like to bully people they have a crush on.
When teachers, the school staff, and parents don't stand up for their child, it teaches them that harassing people they like is OK. I personally think this is bad bad bad. If you're allowed to play with toys at the times you take care of your tamas, I would go and talk to the guidance counselor for the best advice on how to handle that. They're trained on conflict resolution, and should be able to provide you with good advice.

So sorry about your problems with them. Word of advice, be very careful with having a Tamagotchi in your pockets. I had an ON and it fell out of my jacket pocket. I was devastated. Good luck! :angry:

Keep your tamas in your jeans' pockets (wear jeans if you don't). Keep low profile: don't use your tamas in front of people, don't talk about them, don't show them off as your "babies" or anything like that. If the bullies come at you even when you keep low profile, confront them, report them, imagine the worst they can say and prepare replies. Scrutinize them to see where their insecurities are (shouldn't be too hard) and even try to turn them against one another. Hopefully you won't have to do that if you just keep low profile.

Latest posts

Back