Why does only the oldest do almost everything

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamafan777

Reaction score
The oldest tamagotchi in V5 does everything. How do you make the younger ones do something too. :(

You're oldest Tamagotchi does everything like play games, certain items. You cannot make the other two do any of the things the oldes does, though, you can marry any character you like.

On the celebrity V5, I was playing games and my youngest sibling played them. So I think that it changes on the celeb.

When your tamagotchis are adults, you can marry your "main character" to another v5 or Music star. Sent character away, and another character took main characters place.

Just like the oldest kids in a "real" family, they are the first to do everything. I guess it's the same with Tamas as well. The oldest kid is the "boss".

Just like the oldest kids in a "real" family, they are the first to do everything. I guess it's the same with Tamas as well. The oldest kid is the "boss".
Agreed. Also, over 18s get to do most things (Drinking, driving, etc......so I guess a similar rule applys on the tamagotchi too. :)

Well, they are not really old or young. There is just your main character.

although your main character is born first, besides that, they evolve and are able to get married at the same time.\

and there is no way to get a different character to do things.

Don't worry, your main characters will be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back