Wild newbie appears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamadefender

Reaction score
Hey folks. I'm Steven also known as tamadefender. Just getting back into collecting Tamas. I have seven of the P1/P2 remakes and am, as I type this, waiting for UPS to drop off my first ON. They're much later than they usually are today. Because of course they are. Order something you aren't anxious to get? They come early. Something you really want? They take their sweet time. Oh well. While I got you, any tips for an ON beginner?

Welcome, Steven/tamadefender!  :lol:  (We got custom emoticons at the very bottom of the emjois section so you, too, can spam various tamas  :mimitchi: :kusatchi: ).

Here's a thread with allot of tips. It covers the basics, so it should be especially useful for you. Colour tamas and the vintages/originals/90s models are very different. Most people say the colours are very video game-like because of the multitude of features while the older models are much more linear. A rule of thumb is that the non-connecting models have the goal of raising your tamagotchi from birth to death while the connecting/newer models have the goal of raising infinite generations of tamagotchis. You probably know about the On's gene-mixing feature which gives the inferred goal of trying to make the most unique tamagotchi. 

Here's a little secret. If you have the Fairy On, got to Fairy Land at 7 a.m. (you might have to select the third option for the attraction; can't remember). If you have the Magic On, got to Magic Land at 7 p.m.. Something special happens at those times.

If you have any general questions about taking care of tamas, just go ahead and ask. If you come up with other questions, feel free to make more topics or search the forum to see if it is already answered.

Hehe love the title of the post. ^__^

I'm no way affiliated with https://tamatown.com/ I swear, but they have just about everything you could ask for in regards to the ON/Meets. I definitely recommend camping out at the park between 7-8 AM for Uwasatchi's coupons as well as hitting up the Eco Triplets. The Triplets only come on days ending in zero, but I do the time warp and hit them up once a day until they give me all their goodies. 

I'm definitely a fan of the mix/Meets as well as the vintage. For some reason the connections just didn't really hit it with me, but I have kept a couple entama and a ketai in case I get that itch. (Not to mention they've gotten crazy expensive as of late!)

Latest posts

Back