Will Bandai ever rerelease something like Tamagotchi connect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtlasQuest

Reaction score
Do you think Bandai would reboot tomagatchi connection/v4 type stuff like they did with the v2? I just think that would be super neat lol, lemme know if I'm saying anything wrong

Most people would love to get a reboot for the connection I am one of them!  :D  

I really doubt that they will rerelease the connections, as the years goes by Bandai seems to be more interested in making colored tamagotchis with different new concepts and for some reason keep releasing licensed nanos. 

I wish they'd release the V5, familitchi, in color. I liked the family dynamic, and how many characters there were. I don't really think they will release previous connections again. They released the original versions, because of their popularity in the past. I guess for those riding the wave that is nostalgia, which I love. I don't think the connection series surpassed the craze in the late 90's of the original Tamagotchis, unfortunately.

Most people would love to get a reboot for the connection I am one of them! :D

I really doubt that they will rerelease the connections, as the years goes by Bandai seems to be more interested in making colored tamagotchis with different new concepts and for some reason keep releasing licensed nanos.
I have a question, is there anyway to have my tamagotchi connection v5 get married without connecting it to another tamagotchi connection?

I have a question, is there anyway to have my tamagotchi connection v5 get married without connecting it to another tamagotchi connection?
Yes, on the V5 there is an option when the family members have can go on dating show. Two days after your tama grow into an adult, visit the matchmaker by selecting the dating show.

You are only allowed to select this option three times a day.

Last edited:
Ahh I'd so love a connexion rerelease! They could release it in different waves, first v1, then next year v2, v3 and so on... Or just release them all, haha. Would love to see new shells etc!

Latest posts

Back