wondering if u can connect w the tamagotchis of online friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozoi

Reaction score
so my online friend of 6 years is planning on getting a tamagotchi, and i heard somewhere tht u can connect w tamagotchis online - tht u dont necessarily need to connect them in person. im planning on meeting her one day, but not as of now. is it true that u can connect tamagotchis together online and give them gifts online? and how do u do it?

Which version is your friend planning on buying? Very few models have this feature, and those that do are not intercompatible.

You and your friend should buy a Tamagotchi Pix, these connect via QR-codes that you can send to each other. Do not buy a Tamagotchi On, the server for the online features of the Tamagotchi On will be shut down in a couple months. The Pix does not rely on a server.

You and your friend should buy a Tamagotchi Pix, these connect via QR-codes that you can send to each other. Do not buy a Tamagotchi On, the server for the online features of the Tamagotchi On will be shut down in a couple months. The Pix does not rely on a server.
The tama modding community have said that they basically have the app backed up already and will be putting it out there once the server goes down, as well as unlocking the unused features like the player character and outfits etc.

Which version is your friend planning on buying? Very few models have this feature, and those that do are not intercompatible.
i think my friend is buying a pix over the weekend.

yes, she's buying a pix :)

Latest posts

Back