x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, yeah. Well, I usually get it cut before it gets that long. Right now it's about.. Just below my shoulderblades.

"Well, sure, I know what you mean about being on stage. Nothing quite like it, right?" Brandon nodded as well, in agreement. "It's the only place I really feel comfortable."

That's a good length. I think when I straighten mine it's about that length. The longest I ever had it was to my ribs...

"It's that whole feeling of being somebody else, I think. Or at least that's what it is for me." Avery shrugged "I love that the most."

The longest I had it was... A little longer than halfway down my back. But it didn't have layers or anything it it and my hair is dead straight.. So I look at it now and I think.. "Oh my gawd.. No!"

"You know what I like? There can be someone totally normal, they look nothing special, but as soon as they open their mouth and sing, they become beautiful. That's what I like about it.."

Adelaide still sat on the streetcorner and sulked, though she didn't do so very quietly, rambling on to herself about staying with family in this 'backwoods town in the middle of nowhere'. Passerby's would have most likely thought her to be crazy, though she didn't seem to pay them any mind as she traced the word "Seattle" on the concrete with her fingertip. "Maybe I'll get attacked by a stray hunting dog or hit by a pickup truck," she muttered, glaring at the asphalt.

I don't even know how I managed with my old boring hair. There was like nothing in it for like 12 years of my life. It was just---there. And now it's all like--layered. It's a pain either ways, since now I can't even manage a proper bun. D:

"You sing well. You know, when you were playing your guitar." Avery said suddenly.

Hayden was almost home now. He could see a girl sitting on the sidewalk. It might have been his imagination, but the town was getting stranger and more populated by the minute.

Well.. For about ten years of my life I was MADE to have a bob and straight across fringe. And, hell, I hated it xD

Everyone wishes they had my hair 'cause they want straight hair without having to do anything to it.. But I want curls Dx

"Thanks," Brandon said, suddenly coming over as a little shy again, because he was like that when people complimented him.

My hair is naturally super curly. I usually straighten my top layer, though.

Adelaide heard footsteps and glanced up to see a boy somewhere around her age, sighing quietly with relief. She stood and smiled, waving slightly. "Hey, I'm Adelaide. Please, please tell me you live in this town, too. I mean, it doesn't seem like there are many people my age here, or at least I haven't seen many yet," she said, her words rushed as she walked beside him without invitation.

Ahh. Let's trade.

I used to have more or less straight hair--untill I got layers. Most of the time, I straighten it a bit, to make it less frizzy, but other times I leave it be. But it can be horrifying.

"You have a nice voice." She nodded, realizing she was slightly hungry "You wouldn't happen to know if there's any good restaurants here, would you?"

Hayden nodded, slighlty taken aback.

"Yes. I live here. Well, actually, I just moved in. With my family. I'm Hayden."

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd keep my hair the same colour, though. I love this colour blonde <3

"Again, thanks," He smiled. "Actually, no I don't. But we can take a look around if you want. I'm pretty hungry, come to think of it."

Ah yes. I love my black hair. I don't think I'd look good blonde...

"I'd love to look around. Honestly, I'd go anywhere, at this point." Avery agreed.

Ooc- I desperately need something to do, so I'm going to intrude on your conversation.

Shilo was glad she didn't have to motivate Marin to keep walking --- He hated this place, but Marin was certainly one for sightseeing. He knew the town, but he usually didn't get to see it this close up. And they had a farmers market back where they used to live, and he loved it.

Especially the cucumbers. If there was anything Marin positively loved, it was a nice, freezing cold cucumber. Oh, refreshing.

Shilo turned the corner only to find herself face to face --- not literally, of course --- with a girl who looked quite lost, sitting on the side of the street, and a boy who looked quite out of place.

Much like Marin felt, he would add, if he could read Shilo's mind. But he couldn't. So scratch that.

"Holy hell, this town actually has a population above 5." He said sarcastically.

"My family actually moved in with my aunt and uncle just a few days back," Adelaide said before she realized the boy ahead of her was actually speaking to them. "I'm Adelaide. You're telling me, this place is definitely.. New." She grinned, a slightly crooked grin, as she looked between the two.

You're tanned, though, so that's why blonde probably wouldn't suit you that well.

Brandon nodded and glanced around. "Well, I think the town is.. That way," he looked to his left, where another street started to lead off. "But I guess it doesn't matter if we get lost, anyway. Won't be hard to find us."

Derva is the most beautiful-est girl in the world 83

"I concur," Marin said, sighing, "I just moved here from Las Vegas. Like you said, it's certainly a change. Big city, to a town with a population of like, fifteen." He was being sarcastic, but part of him was absolutely petrified that he might have been a bit more accurate than he knew. He shuddered.

"My name. . . " He sighed, a bit embarrassed to have to say it out loud, "I'm Marin. This is Shilo. And you are?" He asked Hayden, wondering if he should offer a hand to shake.

Everytime I hear blonde, I think of Fearne Cotton who I saw on the cover of a Glamour magazine I found on the BA flight. She's like--reallyyy pretty. Well, her hair is.

Hayden looked even more surprised at the appearance of two other people. It was like spontaneous generation.

"I'm Hayden." He repated, but more for the benefit of the other two.

"True. How big can this place be?" Avery asked, leading the way.

EDIT: Bexx lies. D:

I always speak only the truth D:<

Okay, that was a lie.

But what I just said was true D:

"Shilo," Shilo said, introducing herself. It didn't seem proper to just sit here and be quiet, while her brother did all of the talking, "Marin is my kid brother."

Marin flushed, "By a year."

"Two," Shilo replied, ruffling his hair.

You are beautiful, though :3

Funny, I've never thought about it.. Fearne is quite pretty, actually..

Brandon followed at her side. "So, what kind of food restaurant should we be looking for?"

Thanks, guys. For making me feel terribly strange and awkward. O:

She is.... I was like OO:

"Anything, really. Unless you want something specific." Avery shrugged.

"Everyone seems to be moving here, though. Like one of those growing cities. How awful." Hayden sighed.

Anytime, anytime xD

Brandon shook his head. "No, I'm not picky." So they walked for a bit, and it didn't take long to get to the centre of the small.. Could it really be called a town, considering its lack for a lot of things?

"Is this it?" Avery asked--there was next to nothing here. Maybe a few random stores--but no fast food chains or anything she had heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back