x.Chasing Sunshine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamland.x

Reaction score
You feel as though you have a rain cloud floating above your head.

In your world, things are just not going well. Your friendships have disintegrated leaving you an outcast. Your family is having major problems that don't seem to be getting any better. Your love life is either terrible or terribly non-existent and while you're worrying about all of this you've got the ranks of popularity weighing on your mind.

To top all this off, you're parents have decided to make a sea-change and get out of the big city, assuming that leaving your home will magically fix all your problems, and move to a small town in what seems to be the middle of nowhere.

You feel like you've lost everything. Moving is a traumatic experience for everyone.

You enter the small town of Ivory Bridges just as Summer vacation starts. You're life might not be great right now but can a sunny little town change all that?

You can finally start to pick up the pieces of your life again and start anew. In this town nobody knows who you are.

Maybe it's time to get rid of your rain cloud and start chasing sunshine.

---Form---

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Background:

Family:

Crush:

Other:

---Rules---

*Keep it literate please.

* Make good quality posts.

*No using the same name as another person, even with spelling variations. It gets confusing. (Eg. No Katie and Katy. No Joe and Jo. Not Hayley and Haylie)

This is my first RP. Sorry if it's not that great. :)

Name: Indigo Serena Castle

Looks: Indigo has brown eyes which appear to have pale-green undertones in some lights. Her skin tone is a pale honey colour and she tans easily in the sunshine. She is a slender girl, underweight for her height but still healthy as she drinks a lot of water and exercises regularly. Indigo is 5"4. She has wavy hair which reaches the bottom of her shoulder-blades. It is chocolate brown with honey-blond streaks. Indigo's personal style is kind of indie consisting of trilby hats, denim shorts and long tops and necklaces.

Personality: Indigo is an independent, confident girl who knows exactly what she wants and isn't going to let people stand in the way of getting it. She isn't an emotional person and tries not to be sad when bad things happen, she just takes them as they come. Indigo can be very kind and friendly but to people who she doesn't know or doesn't like, she can come across as very cold. Indigo is honest and loyal and has good self-esteem, she would never let another person walk all over her. She loves music and watching T.V shows. Indigo is an individual and would never try to be someone she isn't. Sassy but sweet, this brunette knows where she's heading.

Background: Indigo grew up in a big city, a city full of people with a population of well over a million. Her friendships start to fall apart when her best friend Megan's boyfriend kissed her and then told everyone that she had made the first move. Her parents have been fighting a lot and are near a divorce after it was discovered that her father was having an affair with a personal trainer. Indigo took all this in her stride however, and tried not to let it get to her.

Family: Indigo moved to Ivory Bridges with her mother, Elena, who is a psychiatrist and her father, Peter, who is a public servant. She has an older sister called Kaitlin and an older brother called Will.

Crush:None yet.

Other:No.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I hate when this happens. Personally, I think this is a good RP, especially since you're a new member. When no one joined my first Role plays, it was a real crusher for my self esteem.

Welcome to the site, nice role playing with you.

Name: Klytie Archello // Shilo Myre // Marin Myre // Iris Myre

Looks: Klytie. An odd one, she is. // Shilo has dark hair, that goes down to her middle back. Her eyes are a pleasant shade of blue, somewhat crystal-esque. She's got skin that looks almost beige, light but with tan undertones. // Marin has the same dark hair as Shilo, but darker. You can barely tell it's brown, it's so dark it's nearly black. It's feathery and goes down to about his neckline. His blue eyes are almost shockingly pale, and are toned with what looks like silver. // Iris, thanks to her stupid cousins, now has purple hair. She didn't want it, nor does she like it. It's original color was dark brown, like Shilo's. Her eyes are blue, a bit lighter than Shilo's, but darker than Marin's.

Personality: You'll have to find out.

Background: Klytie is absolutely horrified at the moment. Her typical cheerful complex is totally out the window, but, she's adapting. Back home, she had a best friend, Aaren Clyde. She and him had been tight as spandex since they were four years old, and met in Pre-school. They had gone through absolutely everything together, he was her one support system, and now they're miles and miles and miles and miles and miles apart. And she's heart broken. // The Myre family was mostly normal --- Parents in the process of a divorce, constant shouting matches between the entire family, Iris crying herself to sleep. Their mother finally got custody of all of them, and decided that they were getting as far away as possible. The gray cloud is only starting to dissipate, but they've got a long way to go before they'll be seeing sunshine.

Family:

Klytie

Mother: Ianthe Archello

Father: Midas Archello

The Myre Family

Shilo

Marin

Iris

Mother: Rosalind Caspine (Chas - Peen)

Father: Richard Myre

Crush: Nada. (None.)

Other: Nah.

It's definitely better than any of my first roleplays xDD I sucked at writing back then :3

And, welcome to TT =]

Name: Brandon Rose

Looks: Brandon, a tall man with a fairly muscular build, but not unattratively so. His chiesled, quite masculine, good looks make him look older than his actual seventeen-year-old self. Dark hair-- it sometimes looks black in certain lights-- that's touseled in a way that looks like it could be achieved by just crazily running your hands every which way through your hair, but noone is yet to make it look quite as good as he does. He likes to wear button down shirts quite a lot, often with jeans and maybe a v-neck jumper. At other times it's a shirt with a suit jacket on top. Sleeves pushed up. Whatever the weather, whatever he wears. Basically, he likes the smart-casual look. His eyes are really the most interesting of his featured. Sapphire blue. Incredibly engaging, and very visible against his dark hair.

Personality: He's a pretty quiet guy when it comes to being around new people. Anti-social wouldn't be quite the right word, a bit severe, but he does find it hard to have the confidence to talk to anyone he's never met before. Of course, if someone were to talk to him first, he doesn't mind it so much, as he feels it's like they actually want to engage in a conversation with him, rather than just feel like they have to. Once you get to know him, he's incredibly charming and good humoured, and he likes to talk about a lot of things.

Besides, he's not lacking in confidence all the time. He's actually a very talented artist and musician, and he's like a different person when he's playing his music, very charismatic and engaging to watch and listen to.

Background: Brandon actually lost most of his family in a horrific crime commited against them back in his home in England. He lives with his aunt and uncle-- and their son--, now being the only Rose child left from his parents-- who died, too, along with their own parents. His new guardians had decided that moving away was what was best, particularly for him. And he's somewhat glad to be leaving that place behind, and all the terrible memories it holds for him. Still, he wasn't expecting anywhere quite this remote to be living at now..

Family:

Aunt; Isabella Rose

Uncle; Roran Rose

Cousin; William Rose

Crush: Eh, none for now =)

Other: Nupe

Thank you guys. :) I'm glad people actually joined!

---------------

In Indigo's opinion, Ivory Bridges sucked. It sucked even more due to the fact that her parents had confiscated her phone. She sighed due to boredom, internally cursing the town for being so small and boring. She was walking along the road, looking for either a form of entertainment or a ride back to the city.

That's alright, it's a good rp =]

Brandon was far from thrilled about the idea of living in this town-- it seemed he wasn't the only one who thought that, either. Still, he had no choice but to live here now, until he could move out. He sighed and put his cases on his bed for unpacking, though he didn't feel like doing it now.

Indigo saw a car driving along the road. On impulse she held her hand out, indicating that she wanted a ride. Sure, she knew that hitch-hiking wasn't a smart idea but she was pretty desperate. The car just drove straight past her, ignoring her hand signals. "God!" she yelled at the car as it continued down the road, "You could at least try to be nice!"

Name: Avery Jaden French // Hayden William French // Cobalt Ryan French

Looks:

Avery completely takes after their mother. She has long and thick red waves as well as her mother's emerald green eyes. The only thing that really sets the two apart is that Ave's eyes are wider than most people's and her hair falls to her ribcage, making it longer than her mothers. She wears quite a bit of eye-makeup. Hayden, also has the red hair, though his isn't quite as long and wavy as his sister's. Instead of the green eyes, he got his father's yellowish brown ones. They're really very strange looking, but at the same time really nice. Finally, there's Cobalt. He has sandy light brown hair, that unlike his siblings', is very thin and straight. He's grown it out to the point that it just acts like a curtain around his neck. His eyes are the most amazing part about him. They're a startling blue--cobalt blue, hence his name. It's kind of their thing--they all have gorgeously different eyes. Anyways. Ave is about five feet eight, and her brothers are all about six feet.

Personality:

Avery's the most confident, most self assured out of the three of them. She's a bit sarcastic, a bit cocky, and a little rude at times. But she's not a bad person. Half her fun come from teasing people she loves. That's kind of her way of showing affection, but she'll never be too mean. Hayden is the slightly wild one. He's very friendly--loves meeting people. But don't get him angry. Cobalt's sort of the odd one out. Where his brother and sister are loud and talkative, he's always been the quiet one. He really only talks a lot to people he's close too.

Background:

The three of them have always been a little overwhelming--not just for their parents, but for everyone.

First there's Avery--who's always been over confident and determined. She's always been labeled as a bit of a troublemaker ever since she was young.

Next is Hayden. Oh gosh. He might as well be the worst with his reckless partying and getting drunk.

Finally, Cobalt. He's always been a bit of a puzzle--nobody's got him figured out apart from his brother and sister.

The parents figured that a big city apartment was too much freedon for the three of them.

Family: They're thriplets. Haha. Awwh. Their father, Harland, is a journalist, as is their mother, Holly.

Crush: Nooope. :)

Other: Nooope. :)

Brandon had started to arrange his room the way he wanted it, but it really didn't seem big enough to put all of the things he wanted in it. He gave up eventually and took his guitar outside, sitting on the front lawn with it and playing.

The triplets were sitting just outside their new house. All the boxes had been moved in but none of them felt like organizing their rooms.

Avery was watching the street--it was so empty. Not like the busy city. And either her ears decieved her, but she could hear somebody playing a guitar.

Avery... I'll have to get used to that being a girl character xD

Brandon was still playing out on the front lawn, and stayed like that for quite some time, going through almost all of the songs he'd written. He eventually just sighed quietly and rested his arms over the body when he felt like taking a break.

Really? A boy Avery. Ahh. That sounds so strange to me. O:

Avery cocked her head as the music came to an end. She looked back at her brothers, surprised to see that they were looking at her like she was going insane.

"What? Did you not hear that?" She asked.

"It was a guitar." Hayden replied sourly. After a quick arguement about wheter people in small towns played guitar outside, Avery and Hayden had started walking down the street, and Cobalt had remained sitting there.

I don't know, lol. I've never heard of anyone called Avery in this country, so I don't really know. It's just that Janna's character Avery is a boy, and we've been in that rp for over a year, so I'm used to it being a guy's name xD

Brandon continued to sit on the lawn in silence for a while, being thoughtful-- he was thoughtful quite often, actually. Perhaps too often, really, he often thought about things too much. When that phase was over, he started playing again, singing along as he did so.

I didn't know Janna had a boy Avery. I haven't RPed with her for a while. Awwh. ):

I don't know--I've always figured Avery being a girl. xD Where art thou?

Hayden had ended up shoving Avery into the middle of the street. From there, she could see a boy playing the guitar.

"See--there." She yelled, angrilly--though only because she wasn't back home.

Yeah.. She doesn't use him so much anymore. In fact, I don't even know what the names of her characters are.

We're on GaiaOnline now. We switched because she was on mod preview after getting a ban for something and posting was slow, and just never came back here xDD She doesn't seem to be on here so much anymore.

I live in England :3

He heard Avery shout from where he was and stopped to look up in the direction of where the noise had come from. Two people in the street-- young people, amazingly--, a girl and a boy.

I only see her post randomly here and in nonTT. Awwh. Crap. I should talk to her more often.

Englandd---reeeallly? I have a British passport but I've never been there. It's a rather long story.

Err--I'm Diva? Ahh haha. xD

Avery poked her tounge out at her brother.

"People are watching, Aves." Hayden spoke calmly, despite the fact that Avery had just shoved him into a lamp-post. To the other boy, he waved.

Haha, well, I have a South African passport, because I'm from there, as well as a British one x3

I'm Tarryn (yes, not a common name here, either xDD) :3

Brandon waved back, smiling sheepishly, though he couldn't help but chuckle at the two of them pushing eachother about in the street.

I like the red much better than the Indian black!

Tarryn? One of my RP character's is Tarynn. O:

"What a surprise. People actually live here." Avery muttered, as she followed her brother who was walking over to the other boy.

Lol, that's an interesting reason xD

O: Woww. For me, that actually is quite amazing x3

Brandon set his guitar down on the lawn beside him and stood up, brushing off his jeans as they started walking towards him.

Really? I like your name and variations of it. :)

"So you're like the first person we've seen since moving here." Hayden said, in greeting, once they had reached a talking-distance. "I'm Hayden, and this is my sister, Avery."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back