Xoswansxo's Awesome Entama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
Welcome to my awesome Log. This is for my entama. I'll try my best to make this interesting for u. Btw, my virtual pet Kusatchi will be randomly commenting in blue in some of them. Thanks!. Btw, ur also welcome to comment, and pm me to rate me on this, for its my first!

Ok, this log starts when Kiakou is a toddler, but she's been a toddler for about 3 days. The problem might be going to e-tamago, or the japanese tamatown, too much. And, my entama may be broken. When I try any connection option, it resets. Kiakou is now 4 yrs old. I also use the Entama Warehouse (Thank u very much binary!) alot. Kiakou was a randomly chosen name.

:) : Gosh, that was a long introduction! Anyway, I like this part so everybody listen carefully!

Kiakou: Mom, I want to evolve so I can finally become a teen, and then become the Violetchi I want to be!

Me: Sry, I don't know why ur not evolving!

Kiakou,: Mom, how do I become a Violetchi!

Me: Here I'll explain. Entamas are thought of as the equivalant of a V4, but they're very different! U can get 3 differnt babies: Mame section, Meme section, or Kutchi section. Then, u can get different talent points. The most kind of talent points u get, that determines ur adult. Here's a chart that might help: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=4872 .

Kiakou: Thanks! That chart helped! *sigh* I'll guess I have to wait. Thanks anyway mom!

Me: Good to know u understand!

:hitodetchi: : Thanks too! That helped me too!

Thanks for reading todays log!

PLease read my next entry 2morrow!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back