YAHOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

otchi973

Reaction score
i found a way to reverse the de-bugging thing!!!!!

heres what to do:

open up ur tamagotchi like u did when u debuged it and instead of rubbing the "debug" thing u have to rub the 2 things beside it (with a pencil) that are below the 2 wires that lead to the speaker (they say "jp1" and "JP2" above them) and put it back together (no tape nessacary to hold in the battery) and push the reset button at the back of ur toy and select reset! if any thing is unclear just ask me what it means!

i hope i helped!

p.s.

it hatched into a baby girl i named her tama! please wish tama a healthy and successful future :wacko: :) :ph34r: :p :) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, all you have to do to reverse the de-bugging process is erase the line you originally made. :( much easier than adding more lines ;)

KM

*moved to tips and tricks*

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, all you have to do to reverse the de-bugging process if erase the line you originally made. :chohimetchi: much easier than adding more lines :(
KM

*moved to tips and tricks*
i tried that and it didnt work i had to do the other thing with the "jp1" and "jp2" it worked fine ( i think i rubbed too hard on the be-bug thing and thats why the eraser thing didnt work)

Wow, I didn't know that. Oh, and I wish your tama a happy and healthy future :)

it didnt work all it did to me was make me get tons of mail all the time!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WHAT DID I DO WRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back