Your Collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t
I own a decent little handful of tamas myself, from my off and on collecting since about 2005! I kind of now regret trading a few of the connections I had, as I had more back in the day, but oh well. >w>;; Guess I have to buy a few more, when I can.
I have a few more tamas coming in the mail as well, so expect an update when they all get here!! For now, this is all I have, which I'm pretty happy with:

View attachment 9717View attachment 9718View attachment 9719

And as a bonus, here's a Nyatchi plush tama holder I made (that I totally forgot about lol):

View attachment 9720
t-that's alot
of tamas

I shoved all the ones I have on hand onto the display to share, but I usually put my favorites on display. Usually on display: Gudetama, Eevee, Sanrio m!x, Angel, 4U, & V6. The rest go into Crayon boxes to keep them safe.

7pc0hxE.jpg

In Picture:

• Mini

• Eevee x Tamagotchi

• 2 P2's

• P1

• 4U

• V6

• Sanrio M!X

• 2 Gudetama Tamagotchi

• 2 Tamagotchi Angel (EN & JP)

Not in picture/ In Storage for the time being:

• P2

• V2

• 4 V3's

• v4

• v4.5

• v5

• 2 v6's

You have no idea how eager I am to run one of my v3's when I get them out from storage.

I finally moved into a house and my tama's are out of storage, so I wanted to show off my new Tama wall!

PXL_20230610_053142557.jpg

I just don't have the modern ones up (4U, Mix, ON, Pix), because they can't be hung up yet. :babytchi:

Latest posts

Back