Your Collection

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new '97 Gen 1 arrived today. Vintage version not rerelease. Thought it was a Japanese model but now I think otherwise. It has 1997 on the back whereas most JPN ones usually has 1996. It still has the tab in it despite not being boxed ... might have to bring it to life to clarify. Not sure yet.

20190430-011037-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A few new ones today. Orange Chibi from The Entertainer (upstairs one) in Romford. Before that, my pink clear clock Japanese Gen 1 arrived from Buyee Japan Auctions. 

20190513-220515-1.jpg

Oh my gosh, you’ve probably got so much mail! How many Tamagotchis do you own?! Probably Thosands!! :D  
I do own a lot. I currently have about 30 on the way to me now, some new and sealed and some opened. I'll share a complete collection if I can. I have one wall completely full with sealed ones, a drawer full of opened ones, a carry case for living ones (also full) and another part of the wall for sealed chibi ones, and a few that have bulky packaging such as music stars and v3s that stand on a shelf.

With that said, this just arrived. I have more that arrived I'll post a bit later.

clearorangev3digimon.jpg

I've taken an updated collection photo, because I realised that I forgot to include Tamagotchi for the Game Boy in my previous one, even though I had bought it before then.

TfuHQxF.jpg

Top Row: 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini, Tamagotchi Gen 1, Tamagotchi Connexion V2, Tamagotchi Connexion V4, Dinkie Penguin, Cyber Pet 168-in-1, Chuppi, Penguin Watch
Middle Row: Virtual PETs (32-in-1), Shuku 20 Shunen Tamagotchi Gen 2, Super Gyaoppi 9 in 1, Digimon Gen 1, Toy Story Virtual Friends Space Explorer, Penpy, MGA Penguin (Penguin Time)
Bottom Row: Digi Pets Jia Yuan 168-in-1, Tamagotchi Original Gen 1, Tamagotchi (Game Boy), Tamagotchi Meets Fairy Version

As you can see, Tarakotchi decided to photobomb this one. :tarakotchi:

I picked up a new addition to the virtual zoo today, so here's an updated collection photograph, again. :p

bvpgH4W.jpg

Top Row: 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini, Tamagotchi Gen 1, Tamagotchi Connexion V2, Tamagotchi Connexion V4, Dinkie Penguin, Cyber Pet 168 in 1, Chuppi
Middle Row: Penguin Watch,  Virtual PETs (32 in 1), Shuku 20 Shunen Tamagotchi Gen 2, Super Gyaoppi 9 in 1, Digimon Gen 1, Toy Story Virtual Friends Space Explorer
Bottom Row: Penpy, MGA Penguin (Penguin Time), Digi Pets Jia Yuan 168 in 1, Tamagotchi Original Gen 1, Tamagotchi (Game Boy), Tamagotchi Meets Fairy Version, Cyber Pet (32 in 1) (The Source Wholesale)

I shoved all the ones I have on hand onto the display to share, but I usually put my favorites on display. Usually on display: Gudetama, Eevee, Sanrio m!x, Angel, 4U, & V6. The rest go into Crayon boxes to keep them safe.

7pc0hxE.jpg

In Picture: 

• Mini
  • Eevee x Tamagotchi
  • 2 P2's
  • P1
  • 4U
  • V6
  • Sanrio M!X
  • 2 Gudetama Tamagotchi
  • 2 Tamagotchi Angel (EN & JP)

Not in picture/ In Storage for the time being:

• P2
  • V2
  • 4 V3's
  • v4
  • v4.5
  • v5
  • 2 v6's

You have no idea how eager I am to run one of my v3's when I get them out from storage. 

Another little guy turned up today!

Ordered this one from Japan, and it only took five days to arrive in the UK (which I'm still shocked about)

My very first 1996 tama!  :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

sq0h0HV.jpg

Another little guy turned up today!

Ordered this one from Japan, and it only took five days to arrive in the UK (which I'm still shocked about)

My very first 1996 tama!  :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

sq0h0HV.jpg
Oh I love that shell - and it's in such great shape, too! :D (You also get points for the photography backdrop. ;) )

Still, looking at the screen's background, are you sure that it isn't a 1997 Gen 2, rather than a 1996 Gen 1?

Update:

So, it turns out that I was irked greatly that the P2 I bought was not a true OG... so I bought myself a P1  :lol:

(and this one has working batteries!)
Once again, you have great taste in shells. ;) I hope that you have great fun with this one!

I took some collection pics this morning (because my neighbor was out yelling at her dog again). I laid all of them out on my desk and unsurprisingly, they took up every inch of space. I only have two tamas running at the moment and while I was taking these pictures, they woke up :p . First here they are all boxed:

UsxXl11.png

And then unboxed:

lOyyooT.png

My pink Angelgotchi doesn't work and I included those two Poke walkers because they are psedo-Vpets (one of them is my brother's). That light pink, oblong device at the bottom is actually an Angel Scope and technically not a virtual pet but some kind of fortune telling machine. I mistakenly bought it thinking it was a virtual pet and for that reason I included it in the group shot (it is also made by Bandai). My full collection list is in my profile if anyone wants to know their names.

Latest posts

Back