Your Very First Webkinz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
So, today, I found Daisy, my webkinz pink poodle. I thought I had lost her, but I guess not. xD

She is very special to me because she is my first webkinz ever. I got her on October 5th, 2007 as an early birthday gift from my best friend. We went to the mall to see a movie and then after the movie we went to Limited Too and she and her mom helped me pick out my Webkinz. I noticed the Pink Poodle, and I just couldn't stop staring at it. It wasn't very cute, not at all, but I loved that it was pink and had shiny curly hair all over its body! So after a while, looking at all the other webkinz that were being sold in the store, I decided that the Pink Poodle was the first to catch my eye and I really wanted it. Plus it had those "take me home" eyes - especially the positioning of the body on the shelf. I couldn't resist.

My best friend and her mom approved greatly of it, much to my delight, and they purchased it for me. I think I'll be forever greatful... After that we went to the food court and got something to eat, and my best friend and I thought of names for my Webkinz. It was a great day - I registered my account later that night at her house, and it was a ton of fun. Now, I still continue to play with Daisy the most - I really only get new Webkinz to renew my account. Daisy is still my baby girl. <3

So anyway, tell us about your first webkinz! Where you got it, who gave it to you, why you got it, the name, its value to you, etc.

I got an Alley Cat as my first Webkinz. I LOVE her so much. I named her Beary.

I got it from my friend, she went to Hawaii for holidays and brought my back a webkinz. I was so happy and I really want to thank her. She's a real friend of mine......she just got her webkinz for a month and now it's at my house.

I still couldn't believe myself holding my Webkinz so close to me at HOME not at the shop. I really thank my friend for giving it to me.

Hey (the friend that gave me my FIRST Webkinz) you should be happy, if you are reading this!! :ichigotchi:

My first Webkinz was the Red eyed Tree-Frog.It was my 8th birthday,right before I moved away.My best friend there,Kayla,gave it to me.I was so happy,because at that time everybody was talking about them,and i had no clue what they even were until then!A boy,named Flowerlily.He has been through alot of tough times,like when one of his eyes came off.

I had brought him to my new school.My new best friend Sydney asked me to bring him to reces.I said okay.So we went outside.Sydney climed the pole and when I passed to her,she caught him,but then he slipped.He crashed about 6 feet down,And landed.

I had dashed over to poor ol' Flowerlily and saw what had happened.I eventully found his eye,and stuck it in my pocket.When I got back to my new house that day,I told my mom about it,then stuck my hand in my pocket,searchig for the eye.As i was digging,I felt my index finger poke straight through a hole in my pocket.

The eye had fallen out somewhere,still to be found.But im not mad at my friend at all,and Flowerlily is doing great. :]. He is 4 yrs old on Webkinz,[?] and still counting.

^ *Looks up* Got carried away a bit there... Lol. :]

My first webkinz was my beloved Munches. I got her from a friend for a birthday/Christmas present. She is a lil kinz panda and I love her so much, she is my favorite. I can't thank her enough. I am now entirely in love with webkinz thanks to her. :D

My first Webkinz was the Red eyed Tree-Frog.It was my 8th birthday,right before I moved away.My best friend there,Kayla,gave it to me.I was so happy,because at that time everybody was talking about them,and i had no clue what they even were until then!A boy,named Flowerlily.He has been through alot of tough times,like when one of his eyes came off.
I had brought him to my new school.My new best friend Sydney asked me to bring him to reces.I said okay.So we went outside.Sydney climed the pole and when I passed to her,she caught him,but then he slipped.He crashed about 6 feet down,And landed.

I had dashed over to poor ol' Flowerlily and saw what had happened.I eventully found his eye,and stuck it in my pocket.When I got back to my new house that day,I told my mom about it,then stuck my hand in my pocket,searchig for the eye.As i was digging,I felt my index finger poke straight through a hole in my pocket.

The eye had fallen out somewhere,still to be found.But im not mad at my friend at all,and Flowerlily is doing great. :]. He is 4 yrs old on Webkinz,[?] and still counting.

^ *Looks up* Got carried away a bit there... Lol. :]
It's... missing an EYE? o.o

Well, at least you aren't bitter. n_n

my first webkinz was my cocker spaniel that i named alexus :D i got her because my sister got a poodle and i was all like "WHATS THAT? ITS FLUFFY! I MUST HAVE 1 TO!!!!!" XP i have absolutely NO idea where she is now -.-

I got a lion - my brother got a monkey. I have no idea where Leo (I was 8 > :) or Ming or that other one I had are....

Ming was a panda. I got her when Panda's where 'of the month' so I got special gifts.

But mine has long run out.

I got one a while ago. My Grandma found a store here that sells them. She got me a Fluffy White cat. (normal size)I pulled the tag off. I find it every once in a while... Still haven't used that code... Or my Husky one my mom bought since I found something we were all going nuts over looking for. I showed her and she was, oh, thats cute. I haven't used that code either... Its put away... (Probably lost and put away) Then I have a Purple Zumbuddy that, It too, has its code put away. (Lost...)

So I have them, but I never used the codes. They aren't really good to me since I really in the end wanted the plush and not the game code.

I have a dachshound. I did play the game before but later on got bored of it.

I remeber getting the lil kinz poodle (i think its retired now) at a pharmacy place, i still play webkinz but its rare (because im busy on other sites) but i used to have a account called marshmellow23 it was a stupid username because i was only 7 when i got my webkinz. then some stupid hacker on the webkinz clubhouse in the trading room somehow got my username and password and then he stole all my stuff :( thats why i dont go in the trading room anymore, but i hate how you cant say simple stuff (like i was saying something about south park but it didnt let me say south so i had to put snow park) now on topic i have a new udername called enfield or jetfuel xD

i first got a cocker spaniel back in like 2006..

his name was caramel :wub: :wub:

OST EDIT: This topic has been bumped a few times. Please refer to the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details and note that you are welcome to create a new topic rather than post in an old one. Thanks!

*Closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back