Zuccitchi loves to get scolded LOL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PollyTama

Reaction score
Hi, I just started to play again with Tamagotchi Gen2 rerelease. I got Zuccitchi and really looked after him in the hope of getting Zatchi. At 8 years old he was already fully disciplined. He's now 10 but hasn't stopped making discipline calls! I got at least another two and always scolded him (yes I got the little music). Is he sort of masochist or what XDDD? Has anyone experienced the same? I am starting to think that maybe something is wrong with the Tama itself...thanks to all in advance for your wonderful feedback!

The fact that he's still calling for discipline means you have a shot at Zatchi, I think! Has he called 10 times?

Really?!? I just got another extra-discipline call today (12 years old). I think we are around 7/8 calls in total since he has grown into Zuccitchi. So let's just wait and see! I was just worried my Tama device might be faulty, I never had such behaviour in my old 90ies version 🤔☺️! I'll keep you posted and many thanks for your message!

Latest posts

Back