Pocket Puppy Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budkaila

Reaction score
I have rediscovered that the virtual pet world is fun thanks to my sister but my old cool tec pocket puppy does not have instructions any more and so i am totaly lost about it can anyone help me

Okay, here's what you do with the Cool Tec Pocket Puppy. When you start it, you set the time. Then after you did that you pick which dog you want. You get a choice of 4. A smart but mean boy dog, a dumb boy dog, a sickly smart girl dog, and a dumb girl dog. Use the first button to scroll through the dogs, and press the second to confirm your decision. Same when you name it. Once you picked what dog you want, you name it. Then you feed it, teach it tricks, paper train it. Though it it takes 3 days for the smart dogs to paper train and it takes five for the dumb dogs. Though, it takes like 30 mintues or so for the dog to do it's business. Once it's at the middle of the screen, you press the second button to put it on the paper. Once it's paper trained, it could go on walks. Plus, they do tricks during the walks. You could also play ball with your dog, clean it, and it jumps around the screen when it's the dog's birthday. When you play ball with your dog, you could gain points by making it lose the ball.

Your Pocket Puppy stays with you for a month. On the last day, it's not a happy ending. When it gets up in the morning, it just shows a sad face and how many points you got. Hope this helps.

BTW, did Cool Tec ever make other virtual pets? I heard Cool Tec made a turtle. Am I right?

Latest posts

Back