Keeping your Tamagotchi Scratchless...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernon

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]For those who don't have any pet pouch or...uhmmmmm...some things :) :mellow: ...[/SIZE]

If your going outside and you want to bring your Tamagotchi and you don't have any pet pouch for it, put it in your pocket, if you're gonna put it in your pocket cover it with lots of tissues, some pocket maybe the reason your Tamagotchi have scratches...

If your going to sleep don't put your Tamagotchi somewhere that's open wide, rats may sratch it, put it with tissues then cover it with a face towel or a handkerchief...

Don't use a face towel or a towel when cleaning your Tamagotchi's screen, it may give your Tamagotchi scratches also, try tissues (again) ...

Here Are Some Tips That doesn't Include In My Topic:

(If your personal computer has its own desk)When using your personal computer, don't put your Tamagotchi in the desk without any face towel under it, this may cause a glitch in your Tamagotchi because of heatness of the computer flowing to the desk.

Debugging your Tamagotchi may ruin it forever or be broken, debugging can be very risky, but it's fun.

Don't go somewhere very cold with your Tamagotchi, it may have a glitch (or a cold..hehehehe.)

If you want your reset button to be not ruin or has a dot in the middle when your gonna reset your Tamagotchi use a hair pin, don't push too hard or something may happen (I don't know.)

Last edited by a moderator:
what :D if your tama already has scratchs any tips!!! :huh: :angry: :angry:
My Tamagotchi has scratches....well I think there's no way...I think....I wish there was a way to remove those scratches...I would like if there's a screen changer or a screen fixer (like putting some sort like gel that will freeze to put away the scratches, that's safe for the Tamagotchi.)Hehehehe.

I maid this Topic so everyone would avoid scratches like my Tamagotchi have...I hope this works or helped....

My V3 had scratches cause from me falling down from the cement. :blink:
aw :eek: ...Is your Tamagotchi still works?....You reallly need to be carefull nxt tym for your Tamagotchi and yourself, your Tamagotchi's screen my be smashed!! :eek: .....Are you hurt? :D

They don't sell pet pouches here... I just put mine on my lanyard and carry it about. It is still quite unscratched, and I've had my ver. 1 for almost 2 years.

I put my Tamagotchi in a little bed. And rats aren't the problem here, flies are... Welcome to Australia, where the temperatures hit around 43 degrees celcius in the Summer, which is about 110 degrees Farenheit.

I use the underside of my finger to clean my Tamagotchi's screen, or my jumper sometimes. It usually doesn't need cleaning.

My personal computer's desk is actually quite cold! At least today it is...

I can't debug my Tamagotchi, it's a Connexion, and it's mostly really hot here (at least in Summer, the lowest temperature is like, 2 degrees, and that's at night). My Tamagotchi is on 68th Generation, therefore I am very protective of it, and never take it to school because of all the sprinklers around.

I usually use a pencil (not too sharp though) to reset/download my Tamagotchi when I have to. Maybe if you pushed too hard you could wreck the circuit board?!

One time my Tamagotchi fell of my lanyard and bounced on concrete. It has a couple of scratches at the top of the egg, but works perfectly fine! Until I took it on an aeroplane, and now the A button needs to be pushed harder.

I wish I could help you with the A button..... :D

But nice one taking really good care of your Tamagotchi :blink: !!!

wow your very full of tips here in tamatalk maybe someday youre gonna become a faq team

Thanks, here another tip of mine....

Do you have a cellphone? If you do, just remove the plastic covering in the screen of your cellphone (If you like, or if have), then cut it until it fits in you tamagotchi's screen, put it there, and walllaa!!! You're Tamagotchi is now safe from having many scratches, this will help your screen to be scratchless.

Hope this another tip help.

Yea thanks a heap i was going sumwhere and covered it with hankys!! It wrkd jst da same FANX!!! :huh:

Your Welcome...I'll find something that will help Tamagotchi to be scratchless more, I'll tell ya if I found something.

Thanks, here another tip of mine....
Do you have a cellphone? If you do, just remove the plastic covering in the screen of your cellphone (If you like, or if have), then cut it until it fits in you tamagotchi's screen, put it there, and walllaa!!! You're Tamagotchi is now safe from having many scratches, this will help your screen to be scratchless.

Hope this another tip help.
Another Tip:

If the plastic covering in the screen of your cellphone that you put in you Tamagotchi gets dirty, clean it by removing it from your Tamgotchi (Careful when removing the plastic, you may do a scratch with it), and putting some alcohol in the plastic and some in a soft, cotton cloth, wipe it with the cloth , but don't wipe it hard or many it might remove the stickiness of the plastic,they let it dry and put it again in your Tamagitchi. If your Plastic has been fold or not straight and can't be stick in your Tamagotchi, then look for another one.

i have a tip:

do u know the new the glasses cleaning stuff well rube the screen that might help

i don't know if it will work around the screen :huh: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

My Tamagotchi has scratches....well I think there's no way...I think....I wish there was a way to remove those scratches...I would like if there's a screen changer or a screen fixer (like putting some sort like gel that will freeze to put away the scratches, that's safe for the Tamagotchi.)Hehehehe.

I maid this Topic so everyone would avoid scratches like my Tamagotchi have...I hope this works or helped....
dont worry it does tehe

my tama

Name:

Picture :furawatchi:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY MY tamagotchi NOW HAS A BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back