Connecting Japanese and American Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKtty89

Reaction score
I hope to, eventually, get a Uratama and an Akai and was wondering if they can connect to the American Connections (V1 - V4.5)?

And, can Uratama and Akai connect to each other?

Otherwise I may have to convince myself I need two of each. <_<

No. You can't connect to the connections.

To see what Entama can connect to, click here.

Thanks. So basically the Uratama and Akai can connect, but not to the American stuffs. :p

Well, at least I can just stick with those two then. :)

Uratama and Keitai Akai can connect. Here's how:

1. On the Uratama, choose "Keitama".

2. On the Keitai, I believe you have to choose the top option.

Uratama cannot connect to any English releases. It also cannot connect with the original Tamagotchi Plus.

However, Keitai Akai can. Here's how:

1. On the Tamagotchi Connexion, choose "Ver. 1" or "Others"... depending on version. On the original Tamagotchi Connexion and Tamagotchi Plus, you won't have to choose anything.

2. On the Keitai Akai choose "Tamagotchi +" (the second option)

Thanks. :( I don't have either ~yet~, but hope to get them eventually. I'll have to subscribe to this so I remember how later. Is "Keitama" in English? I don't read Japanese, so unless it is, which option is it (top, bottom, etc.)?

Thanks. :( I don't have either ~yet~, but hope to get them eventually. I'll have to subscribe to this so I remember how later. Is "Keitama" in English? I don't read Japanese, so unless it is, which option is it (top, bottom, etc.)?
Keitama is written in Japanese.

On the Uratama's connecting menu there are six options spanning two screens.

The first one is "Uratama", the second one "Entama", the third one "Dekatama", the fourth one "Keitama", the fifth one "PC-Keitai" and the sixth and final one is "Tamasute".

Oh, thank you! Option 4, got it. :blink:

I subscribed to this thread so I don't lose it. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back