Have you ever been at deaths door?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a really high fever once as a bab/toddler if that counts. xP

Well kinda I was choking on a peice of steak and I ran to the bathroom. My back hit the wall behind me and I swallowed it. I knew steak was chewy but not that chewy. Oh and also I got overheated when I was playing softball and fainted if that counts because all I know is that it is dangerous when you get that overheated.

I once almost fell into Wivenhoe Dam, if that counts as being at death's door.That was when it actually had water in it, too.
Scary. I used to live near there :D

When I was being born, my heart rate dropped and something serious was happening. My mum needed to have a caezarian (sp?) straight away to get me out. Nearly died before I was born ;)

In late 2006, my brother nearly drowned me in the pool. He dragged me down in the deep end, I tried to push him up to the edge, but he kept holding on and fighting me. This time I tried to pull myself up, but he kept me down. It felt like I was doing trying to get air for ages, all while my dad was sitting there doing nothing. :D I eventually got up, so did my brother. I thought I was going to die then.

-Puma

My friend got a big rectangular float in swimming and thought it would be funny to trap me under it, the lifeguard did nothing! I have also nearly fell out of a ride called the Hollywood, It's a big thing that goes round and round really fast up in the air, because my seat belt wasn't latched in properly! I have also been chased by a dog and I ran into a lamp post XD but thankfully my Dad came out and shooed the dog away!

:eek: Yes! I almost drowned trying to save my husband from drowning!

No joke, I am a good swimmer but I learned the hard way that if you’re trying to swim and keep another persons head above the water, you better have some sort of floatation devise.

I did save him, but it was hard. Is it possible for someone to be such a strong swimmer that they can swim with someone else with no problems?

I also went to ride the Carolina Cyclone (roller coaster) at Paramount Carowens and the people forgot to fasten my harness. I was sitting there waiting for them to fasten me in and all at once the ride stated moving. Needless to say I started screaming STOP at the top of my lungs, and thank God they did!

I also went to ride the Carolina Cyclone (roller coaster) at Paramount Carowens and the people forgot to fasten my harness. I was sitting there waiting for them to fasten me in and all at once the ride stated moving. Needless to say I started screaming STOP at the top of my lungs, and thank God they did!
That happend to Me :0

I was on a carnival ride and the dude forgot the put the bar down and we started going up

I was like "WTF dude stop the ride" He didnt hear me so I jumped out (I havent riden a ride since)

yeah...

when i was 6 i was hit by a car.....but [bonus!] i got to ride in the ambulance truck!

also, me and my sister were swimming reeeeeally far out into the ocean. which was scary, because i'm 5'0". but it was soooo cool. i got pushed under a lot.... and then my mom startedlike screeeeaming for us to get out. we did, but it was really hard. we looked back and there was a huuuuge sharke about 5 feet from where we were......and i got back in like, five minutes later. o_O

i've done a lot of other stupid/crazy stuff tht couldv'e gotten me killed......i'll write more later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back