Pausing a Dinkie Penguin

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xGalaxyCandyx

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone has already posted another topic about this, but I have found a way to Pause a Dinkie Penguin so you won't have to take care of it all day.

Right after it falls asleep for the night, turn the lights out as usual. Then press the "clock" button. Leave it in "clock mode" all night. When you wake up in the morning it will still be in clock mode. Keep leaving it in clock mode until you feel like taking your Dinkie Penguin off pause. You can leave it like this all day and nothing will happen to your character. He will not die no matter how much you neglect him.

Once you decide to play with him again, take him out of clock mode by pressing the "clock" button again. This will bring you back to the main screen, where for a split second you will see that your character is still asleep. After a second it will automatically wake up. The screen will be black because you need to turn the lights on.

Keep in mind that after he is unpaused you will need to give him a shot a few minutes later. So keep your eye on him in that time so that he doesn't die. You must be sure that after you unpause him you can devote a little bit of time to him. Then you can take care of him the way you normally do.

I'm not sure, but I think it might be the same with the Dinkie Dino as well. They have the same programming, so it's very likely.

Thanks for the tip. I just won a dinkie penguin yesterday on ebay. I can't wait to start playing with it.

Glad to hear someone else found this useful :blink:

Dinkie Penguins are so awesome! I have gotten some terrific characters on it. Definitely well worth the money. I got it for around $15!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back