V6 concert time

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poptropicals26

Reaction score
Change the time to 5:15 and wait a minute...... then you'll get mail go to door icon then you have a concert or a city play depends if your a music star maybe youll win maybe youll lose but if your dieing for this try it out :rolleyes:

actually, the times for concerts are:

17:00

17:15 (if you didn't do the one at 17:00)

18:00

18:15 (if you didn't do the one at 18:00)

19:00

19:15 (if you didn't do the one at 19:00)

You can also go to concerts if you have items such as:

Tokyo Ticket

Sydney Ticket

London Ticket

My band had a concert just now at 5:00pm and they had an empty concert... I really got no idea how to make the band thing work... I see this little lines flowing on top of their heads during practice..No idea how to play that. Only two times when i hit the B button when a line is right on top of the arrow, it disappears... any idea how to play this guys? specially when there r two lines one of top f the other?

ok so when you practice it took me a while to figure out the very top bar is the left most button also know as BUTTON A the middle one is obviously the the B BUTTON in the middle and the last one BUTTON C is the very bottom row and the objective is to clear all the notes as they reach the little arrow~! \hope that helped if you understand my gibberish~!

What use are the concerts anyways?
Concerts are very important if you want to win an award. If you attend a concert with 1st Ranking, you will get an award for the current genre your tama is playing. They also raise your Star Ranking for a while, but will eventually go down if you don't keep practicing and playing the Music Studio option in "Away" (the first building).

Playing music studio is complicated (since you cannot make more than one-two mistakes), but once you get the hang of it - it will be a blast.

A Button for the Topmost Bar

B Button for Middle Bar

C Button for Lower Bar

They say its comparable Guitar Hero (well, I really have played it once) -- you have to press down some buttons simultaneously if they appear together in one column.

The more Music Studio games you win, the more your ranking has a chance to go up or retain its current position.

Good luck!

When does the Guitaritchi comes to give the money and when does it actually comes to give you the trophy? After you won a concert? I was 1st at ranking last night but it didn't come to give me any trophy and now I am 2nd place. Will I still get a trophy?

My band had a concert just now at 5:00pm and they had an empty concert... I really got no idea how to make the band thing work... I see this little lines flowing on top of their heads during practice..No idea how to play that. Only two times when i hit the B button when a line is right on top of the arrow, it disappears... any idea how to play this guys? specially when there r two lines one of top f the other?
uhh.. yeah you never even read the instructions, didn't you?

When does the Guitaritchi comes to give the money and when does it actually comes to give you the trophy? After you won a concert? I was 1st at ranking last night but it didn't come to give me any trophy and now I am 2nd place. Will I still get a trophy?
When you have 1st star ranking and you go into concert, you get award from Gotchi King after consert.

Guitaritchi comes 9.30AM. You have to wait one night to get guitaritchi come give you money.

What present does the King Give you? And how do you get another instrument to change the music genre?

Tedgotchi: Gotchi King gives you an award. As for getting instruments, you get more as your tamas turn into teenagers. You can also get the Mega Drums with a connection marriage, or the Wild Guitar from the shop. You can easily buy instruments on TamaTown, provided you have the money. (It's also where you can get the Dream Mic, if you have a 2nd Ultimate Gold CD.)

badtamakitty: You buy the tickets in the shop, if I'm not mistaken. They're quite uncommon, though. I don't remember how much they cost. Basically, your Tamagotchi gets on a plane and goes to the location on the ticket, and then gives a concert.

Hope that helps. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Concerts are very important if you want to win an award. If you attend a concert with 1st Ranking, you will get an award for the current genre your tama is playing. They also raise your Star Ranking for a while, but will eventually go down if you don't keep practicing and playing the Music Studio option in "Away" (the first building).
Playing music studio is complicated (since you cannot make more than one-two mistakes), but once you get the hang of it - it will be a blast.

A Button for the Topmost Bar

B Button for Middle Bar

C Button for Lower Bar

They say its comparable Guitar Hero (well, I really have played it once) -- you have to press down some buttons simultaneously if they appear together in one column.

The more Music Studio games you win, the more your ranking has a chance to go up or retain its current position.

Good luck!
thanks for the tip for music studio ive been trying to play that game for so long but i never understood how to :( :)

actually, the times for concerts are:

17:00

17:15 (if you didn't do the one at 17:00)

18:00

18:15 (if you didn't do the one at 18:00)

19:00

19:15 (if you didn't do the one at 19:00)

You can also go to concerts if you have items such as:

Tokyo Ticket

Sydney Ticket

London Ticket
how do i get those tockets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back