TAMAGOTCHI ID CELLPHONE DOWNLOAD FILES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furbitchi

Reaction score
HEY I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HANDY TO MAKE A TOPIC THAT HAS ALL THE LATEST DOWNLOADS FROM TAMA ID.COM THERES A NEW THING I WANA GET ITS THE LAVULITCHI CAMERA AND I FOUND THESE https://yavaijan.ocnk.net/diary THERE IS THE LOTTERY AND MORE JUST SCROLL AND FIND WHAT U WANT SAVE IT IN PICTURES AS A JPG :) AND PUT EM ON UR PHONE THEN DOWNLOAD TO UR ID I TRYED IT AND IT WORKED !!!!!!!!

ANYMORE FROM U GUYS ?? PLZ UPDATE CONSTINTLY KK

Turn off the Caps Lock, please.

wow it really works? im gonna try it as soon as i can on my tama id!

I've made a website accessible from mobile phone and pc where you can view and download items from tama-id.com without being in japan.

You just need to have IRDA on your mobile phone or pc.

This is the link : Site Rules for what's allowed and where it is allowed - thanks * ]

Thanks to januswon for the items pack.

I've taken them from januswon's blog.

I just want to make easy for everybody to add items on their tamagotchi-id by just downloading items directly on their phone without a computer.

Is my english ok ? lol

In fact, i don't have any cable for my phone, well i've made this website and finally, i've decided to share this with tamagotchi comunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiyo guys,

is there anything else that you can use (like a printer) also what do you do to the phone or computer to send the files through, like what you have to open to get to it

Please answer soon, thanks guys.

:unsure: Hello. Please how to download it to my iD I got it only two days. :D
Note: your cell phone must have an IR port.

If you've received the files packaged in a .zip or .rar, extract them. You should then have .jpg files. (Note: never edit the download .jpg files. If you attempt to edit them, you'll wreck the data inside them and they won't work as download files any longer.)

Transfer the download files to your phone. The easiest way to do this is to copy them onto a micro-SD card (or whatever type of media is useable in your phone.)

In your phone's file manager, navigate to one of the download files, then select more (or menu, depending on your phone model) and select to send it via IR.

On your Tamagotchi-iD, activate the connect icon, then select download. Point the phone's IR port and the Tamagotchi-iD's IR port towards each other. The phone will connect and send the download file to the Tamagotchi-iD.

I've made a website accessible from mobile phone and pc where you can view and download items from tama-id.com without being in japan.

You just need to have IRDA on your mobile phone or pc.

This is the link : Site Rules for what's allowed and where it is allowed - thanks * ]

Thanks to januswon for the items pack.

I've taken them from januswon's blog.

I just want to make easy for everybody to add items on their tamagotchi-id by just downloading items directly on their phone without a computer.

Is my english ok ? lol

In fact, i don't have any cable for my phone, well i've made this website and finally, i've decided to share this with tamagotchi comunity.
Can anyone pm or email me the link that was there? I would just like to know it. It would help. -thanks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back