Help I lost my tama's white paper tab! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigurl43

Reaction score
Hey, so my brother threw the white paper away! I am soo sad ;( It still works but I'm not sure how long it will last. can someone tell me? and also do you guys know if there are any solutions, or if i could try making a new one? thanks! xox

Do you mean the little plastic tab that you insert between the batteries and circuit board, which effectively "turns off" the Tamagotchi? If so, it's no biggie. Maybe you can cut a little piece of printer paper, big enough so that it'll fit and then wrap tape around it to harden it, so that it doesn't bend when you try to insert it. I've received used Tamagotchis that have tabs like this because like you, they lost the original battery tab.

In addition to OldSchoolTama's post...

You can also use a piece of cardboard... Like what you would get int the package of the Tamagotchi.... Or use a pieice of plastic that is normally found on a toy package. The clear stuff.

Sometimes, I use my other tabs from the other tamagotchis without batteries and that solves the problem.But make sure that it has something secure on the end.I can't get my angel tab out beacause of that. :kusatchi:

Sometimes, I use my other tabs from the other tamagotchis without batteries and that solves the problem.But make sure that it has something secure on the end.I can't get my angel tab out beacause of that. :kusatchi:
If you unscrew your Angel, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get it out. That's only if you're comfortable with taking it apart, of course.

It dosent matter. The paper tab is not needed. Unless you want to stop the batterie running out quicker. But turning the tama off stops growth so I suggest not instering the tab again.

It dosent matter. The paper tab is not needed. Unless you want to stop the batterie running out quicker. But turning the tama off stops growth so I suggest not instering the tab again.
Yeah, but it kind of comes in handy when your Tamagotchi isn't in use and you don't want to take the batteries out (although one probably should because they can start corroding).

I used be scared my tama would burnif I left it iwthout the tab insterted XD. But it sleeps at night so I guess Its okay without the tab. But if you really want one I suggest cutting a piece of paper out.

Thank you guys soo much! Anyway, I wanna get a new tama.. What are your favorites?

I have lots of favorites... but you should probably start a new topic for this now, as its no longer about the tab. :(

Evie

I have lots of favorites... but you should probably start a new topic for this now, as its no longer about the tab. :(
Evie
I agree. Rather than starting a new topic though, many before you have actually pondered the same thing. ;) You can usually find a similar question in the "What's on Your Mind?" section, so feel free to browse through there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back