Unreleased Tamagotchi Garden Package

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep it was ment for rrelease back in eather 1997-1998 but for some reason just before it was released, thay called it off! I think it would of been a hit! (At lease for me!)

It's basically the US version of the Morino, kind of analogous to the whole Japanese Umino Tamagotchi (Oceangotchi) vs. US Tamagotchi Ocean deal...except that Tamagotchi Ocean actually made it out to the US. Oh well, at least Morinos can be purchased online. They're cute little critters. :)

It's basically the US version of the Morino, kind of analogous to the whole Japanese Umino Tamagotchi (Oceangotchi) vs. US Tamagotchi Ocean deal...except that Tamagotchi Ocean actually made it out to the US. Oh well, at least Morinos can be purchased online. They're cute little critters. :)
I Keep forgeting why your not a Guide, youre sooooo nice and intelegent and helpful ;)

I Keep forgeting why your not a Guide, youre sooooo nice and intelegent and helpful :)
Oh goodness, you're way too kind. ;) I just really love contributing to this site in any way that I can. Doing so in a respectful and friendly manner just makes it easier and happier for everyone. ;) I think posts of yours like this one shed light on some of the more vintage Tamagotchis out there and may be useful for those who are just getting into them (or who may have never heard of them before and will do research as a result). Thanks so much for sharing this!

Yeah, that's certainly the english interpretation of a Morino.

*removed - site rules*

Last edited by a moderator:
What a mistake not to bring it to the US. :( I like the look of it. I want a morino. And guys maybe we shouldnt discuss who becomes a guide because I think its a rule and its a bit off topic yes?

Aww I SO BADLY WISH they had released that!

I always wanted a Morino, (or a Mothra) but never had one.

Bugs are so cute! Ahhh...

Actually, I did see about 5 of them at a Toys R Us back in 1998. But only those 5, and I wish now that I'd bought every one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back