ShutUpAndSmiles Tama Log <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShutUpAndSmile

Reaction score
Tama Go

So it's 1/4/2011 and my little girl is born. She's about 5 pounds. I'm working on getting her potty trained but she's not taking to it well so far.

She eats ever two minutes just like a real baby.

I've also been bringing her to the park, she enjoys playing with the other tamas and is making friends fast.

I'm so proud &lt;3

Aw my little girl just grow into Belltchi &lt;3

Update..it's now 10:07 and since two hour has passed my tama has slept for 1 hour and 50mins. Is this normal! As a first time mother (in a long time) I don't know whats going onn.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I paused my tama go at around 5am and went to sleep till about 4pm.

Currently she has full hearts in every category including friendship...which I think you get by praising her more then taking her to the park. Which I've done several times..she only met with one tama.

She has one training point at the moment...she never has to poop so I find it hard to train her. And I'm not really sure what her bathroom dance even is yet. But I'll keep waitingg.

Lastly her weight is about 11 pounds and I think the least she can weigh is 10 so I'm going to go play a game with her so she can drop that pound. :)

Edit:

Her weight is now 10 pounds. yay

AND I noticed if you press a till no icons are highlighted. Then press "baabc" she gets really close to the screen. It's cute. I'll post her first pic (of her doing this) in a few &lt;3

5:18 my little girl took a bath. Brought her training up by 3 points!

And heres that cute pic &lt;3

6f1ag1.jpg

slight glare but still cute!

7:23

I bought a background room for my tama.

And cleaned out the store of it's food. (cherrys, waffles, ect)

8pm

My little girl is asleep. All her hearts are full. You think she'll change soon? I hope.

I know my tama as a little old, but I've decided to name her Amber :)

Amber woke up at around 7:30am today. Unfortuantly I had to pause her so I could go to sleep around nine. Before doing so I bought a bunch of food from the shop. Fed her and played the shooting game. She has full hearts and and 4 training points.

I woke up at 4pm and unpaused my tama at 5ish. At 5:18 or so she grew up into a teenager!! Shelltchi!!

w1cwgn.jpg

At 6:30ish my Amber beeped so I clicked the a button. She wanted a bath!

9hs8xx.jpg

Bath timeee :D

At about 8:15 she went to bed for the night with full hearts. :) Yay sleepeies!

Unfortunately today I don't have much to report.

Weight 22 pounds. Full hearts.

I woke up at 7pm and unpaused my tama only to have her to to sleep at 8pm. I woke her up to feed her. But other then that she'll sleep till I pause her to go to sleep myself sometime later.

Well Amber woke up at about 7am today I played with her till about 11 when I decided to nap/sleep. I left her unpaused and slept till 6. During those hours she grew into an adult!! At two years old she had two hungry hearts empty and weighed 22 pounds. She grew into a Ringotchi. =D I'm pleased.

I had Amber paused all day yesterday but today at 8am I unpaused her

She pooped once.

Her stats:

Weight: 20 lbs

Gen: 1

Full Hearts

7 Training Points

I'll write more later if anything happens.

Latest posts

Back