Music Downloads..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you download your music?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
Hey, I was just curious to see how people download their music, I've been curious for awhile on how my friends get so many songs on their Ipod without going bankrupt. If you know, please tell me!

I use a site called Bearshare.com

You have to download something. They don't make you pay for anything. But you have option to.

However if I really like a movie or a music video or something I'll just buy it from itunes with cards that I get for xmas or whatever. It's either that or I'll spend the itunes money on games.

It's not worth it to try and find the movie for free cause they usually come out badly. Though when limewire was up I had gotten some good stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a personal converter that converts videos from lets say "youtube" and turns them into mp3's. I personaly hate itunes like are you kidding? how dumb are people to waste money on a song they will listen too for a short time then stop listening too, its a waste of money!! kids get sucked in so easy

Well, being Canadian, it's completely legal to DL music for free, so I'm not 'illegally' anything. :|

Um, I do both piracy and buying. It depends on the artist, how much I like the song, and other factors whether or not I'll buy.

Approximately half of the music on my iPod was purchased.

I do very little purchasing with iTunes. I prefer physical CDs.

As for free, I use FrostWire and torrents.

Normally, I want to get an anime song, and I convert it. But, sometimes there's songs I really badly want, so I use that too.

Well, being Canadian, it's completely legal to DL music for free, so I'm not 'illegally' anything. :|

Um, I do both piracy and buying. It depends on the artist, how much I like the song, and other factors whether or not I'll buy.

Approximately half of the music on my iPod was purchased.

I do very little purchasing with iTunes. I prefer physical CDs.

As for free, I use FrostWire and torrents.
Luuuuucky!!! I am so jealous you live in Canada!

I used to use Limewire until it got shut down. Now I've just completely given up on downloading music. I'm not gonna waste $1.30 for one song when I can just listen to the radio or use Youtube.

EDIT: Is Bearshare a safe thing to download? Or should I avoid it?

I usually buy CDs or use iTunes. I've never needed to use illegal websites.

I use Free Studio Manager. It's all free and you can download videos and music from youtube for whatever you want. :D

I used iTunes until I discovered these free mp3 files on the internet that I put on my computer and threw on my iPod until I found it was illegal. XD Run on sentances FTW.

No, but seriously, that's what happened. lol, stupid me.

*EDIT*

They were Vocaloid songs, so it's a little better than popular American songs like Katy Perry and Bruno Mars and stuff :p

I use to get my songs off of Limewire, but that got shut down. So my friend said that Frostwire is almost like Limewire but better, so I just use Frostwire atm.

Although if I wanna get a song that's not on Frostwire or it's a J-Pop song I just go on google and try to see if the song is on mediafire or sumthin. xD

I use downloading sites, because iTunes Store doesn't want to work on my computer. And as some people have already said, who would pay money for a song you're just gonna listen to for a short while, and then never listen to it again?

First post in awhile on this site..

Aanyways, I use RealPlayer by downloading a video, converting it to MP3, and then sending it to my iTunes library. Simple as that, and helpful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back