New Tama-Go (Help!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasphemina

Reaction score
I just got my new Tama-Go and I see there is a PC option. When I go to it there is an option to transfer points onto the PC and there is a log in password and a logout password. I went to www.new.tamatown.com and I do not understand how I am soposed to log in with the password that is on the tama-go. My "user name" is LINDSEY. And that does not fit into the user name area. I'm supper confused and I would like to get some answeres. Thank you.

Questions... If the answer is Yes, or you have tried the instructions, skip to next.

1.) You have already signed up with New TamaTown?

(You gave Email, Have a Site Login UserName, Password and GotchiID for your Character)

2.) You have a Gotchi ID that consist of 2 Letters and 4 Numbers?

(This is not a User Name... is Gotchi ID and is currently Site Only)

3.) While on the Main New Tama Town page, you Log In with the UserName and Password?

(The main page is NOT the same as Log In for your TamaGo. The UserName should also be different from the one on your Tama-Go Unit.)

4.) While logged into New TamaTown you clicked on the Log in option under the GUEST Character Picture?

(Inside the Purple Box, but located just below the Halfway mark.)

5.) You chose TAMA-GO as your version and Not MUSIC STAR

(This is possible where your problem is... Music Star only has 5 Character UserName. Try clicking TAMA-GO instead for more Letter Input.)

I will leave it at these 5, because I think the last one is your problem.

Try all of these steps and let us know if anything does (or does not) fix your problem.

Good Luck and hope everything turns out okay.

~Phnx

Last edited by a moderator:
To add to Phnx's reply,

On your Tamago:

Click the pc option. If you don't want to transfer points, keep clicking "B", and then it will say

"X Points

Yes

No"

Move the arrow to yes, and it will say "are you sure" and click yes. then it'll give you a login number! Hope I helped!

Violetchilluvr3

Questions... If the answer is Yes, or you have tried the instructions, skip to next.

1.) You have already signed up with New TamaTown?

(You gave Email, Have a Site Login UserName, Password and GotchiID for your Character)

2.) You have a Gotchi ID that consist of 2 Letters and 4 Numbers?

(This is not a User Name... is Gotchi ID and is currently Site Only)

3.) While on the Main New Tama Town page, you Log In with the UserName and Password?

(The main page is NOT the same as Log In for your TamaGo. The UserName should also be different from the one on your Tama-Go Unit.)

4.) While logged into New TamaTown you clicked on the Log in option under the GUEST Character Picture?

(Inside the Purple Box, but located just below the Halfway mark.)

5.) You chose TAMA-GO as your version and Not MUSIC STAR

(This is possible where your problem is... Music Star only has 5 Character UserName. Try clicking TAMA-GO instead for more Letter Input.)

I will leave it at these 5, because I think the last one is your problem.

Try all of these steps and let us know if anything does (or does not) fix your problem.

Good Luck and hope everything turns out okay.

~Phnx
1. Yes

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. No

5. No.

I'm sure this will help me with my problem. Thank you :D

-------------------------

YES FINALLY I AM IN! Thank you so much! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I just got the tama-go two days ago, and since I had the music star one before, I know how to log in. First, you create an account on tamatown, which I am sure you have done by now. Second, you see the little log in tama button on the screen. You select tama-go tamagotchi, and then there are three slots to type into. The username one, which you seem to be having trouble on, is the username on your tama-go that you create when you first start up the tama-go, not the one you created online. If your username on the tama-go is lindsay, then put that in and then put in the password that shows up on the tama-go once you select the pc button. Make sure you put it in right. I have put it in wrong many times and they won't let me in. If you still can't seem to get it to work, just leave a comment and I will see if I can help further. I hope you enjoy your tama-go! :blink: I have the memetchi tama already, and I have barely had it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back