Tama-Go Toilet Cycle

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

victaru

Reaction score
hi there

i was reading binary's log on his tama-go, but based on what i read, there doesn't seem to be a fixed timing as to when the pet will call for toilet (aka the wigggle sequence).

does anyone have a firm idea of the toilet cycle? or is there anyway to predict?

thanks in advance!

Huh? I don't know how you got that impression from my Tama-Go log. Each character has a definite predictable cycle. You can calculate it yourself: Mark down the times you see your Tama-Go character is doing the pee-pee wiggle dance or has poo'd. Calculate the length of time between these events. Eventually, you'll find that you can accurately predict when the next event will take place. Note: Because each character may have different timing, if they grow up from one stage to the next (such as toddler to teen) between events, that cycle's timing may be off, and you should start calculating over again for the new character.

Here are some cycle times I observed on my Tama-Go.

Mattaritchi = 1 hour 40 minutes.

Kilalatchi = 2 hours 20 minutes.

Kuromametchi = 3 hours 20 minutes.

Marotchi = 2 hours 20 minutes.

Belltchi = 1 hour 40 minutes.

hi binary, thanks for the reply!

what i meant is that i noticed that there isn't a standard poo cycle across all life cycles, but then that would be too predictable, won't it?

so for each cycle, i will have to recalculate their poo cycle, am i right?

Yes, for each stage (baby, toddler, teen, etc.) the poo cycle is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back