Mochatchi!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makiko Lover

Reaction score
As we all know, sadly the spot/mocha codes dont work anymore. But apparently not for one person! I saw a mochatchi (the pink kitty) in the competition. It was the only one I'd seen in a long time. (Should I say their ID? Only if you guys want me to.) Any thoughts on how they could have been a mochatchi? I'm confused :huh:

Hmm thats very odd. Mystery to find out maybe would you mind to PM me the id ? My mocha code dosent work so I honestly think it is a hack/glitch.

Hmm thats very odd. Mystery to find out maybe would you mind to PM me the id ? My mocha code dosent work so I honestly think it is a hack/glitch.
No hacks or glitches, I did that same too when I still played contests. It's not difficult, it's just a little tricky "cheat". Bandai did not delete those special characters totally, when you login as them it says that the code does not work(or something like that), but when you look your account on someone's friendlist (for example your 2nd account) it shows the character you've last logged in and there you will see mocha, spotchi, or nazotchi, depending of course of the character that you last logged in. I won't tell you how to get that character to the contest that you need to find out yourself. ;)

No hacks or glitches, I did that same too when I still played contests. It's not difficult, it's just a little tricky "cheat". Bandai did not delete those special characters totally, when you login as them it says that the code does not work(or something like that), but when you look your account on someone's friendlist (for example your 2nd account) it shows the character you've last logged in and there you will see mocha, spotchi, or nazotchi, depending of course of the character that you last logged in. I won't tell you how to get that character to the contest that you need to find out yourself. ;)
Wait, I know how to enter competitions but is there a special way to enter as mochatchi/spotchi that I don't know about??

I don't think that it's so special way, it's just a little trick. Not even a real trick after you've realized it and understood it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back