Nick and Friends Epic Adventures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickkannel

Reaction score
Hello all, I am going to start my log today. Now it may be a little confusing as I am not starting from square one with these Tamas they have all been going for a short time. But I'll fill you in on the back ground and status off all my pets now.

v5: RUNNING My families name is BATA. Last night my Kutipatchi married a Potetchi and started Generation 2 with a blended family with two Futbatchis and one Omututchi. Today they are still doing well and elvolved into a Ahirukutchi, Mattaritchi, and Tororotchi. They are 10% bonded.

v6 Music Star: OFF I have a Generation 1 Mimitchi, names FLIP, who just got married and had a baby girl. I paused her and took the batteries out before she had a chance to leave the baby however.

Tama-Go: RUNNING I have a Generation 1 Kilalatchi. Not much going on with him. Slightly on the boring side.

v3: IN THE MAIL

P2: IN THE MAIL

Well now that you know my Tamas I suppose I can start my actual log. Though that might be the extent of today's post. Unless someone evolves or something exciting happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
So there is news today.

v5

I woke up to see my family the same as yesterday. Their bonding is 30% today however. I am working them differently than last time. I am not trying to get any specific characters. So I am not using items to bond them. And then they call out for training I am selecting which type at random. I am excited to see what results I get. They should be due to evolve into teens today.

Tama-Go

I woke up this morning to see that Kilalatchi had evolved into Kuromametchi. I was excited because Kuro is one of my favorite characters but I had not gotten him before for some reason. Also I have the Kuromametchi topper so I ran his store for a while and that was seemingly boring. Haha.

However My v3 came in the mail today. And since the Tama-Go is to big, It is a hassle to carry around. So I knowcked the batteries out of him and started the v3. When I come back to The Tama-Go again I wont reset and will continue playing with Kuromametchi.

v3

So there is news today. Its early, but my day is going to be quite busy. So I decided to do it now.

v5

I woke up to see my family the same as yesterday. Their bonding is 30% today however. I am working them differently than last time. I am not trying to get any specific characters. So I am not using items to bond them. And then they call out for training I am selecting which type at random. I am excited to see what results I get. They should be due to evolve into teens today.

Tama-Go

I woke up this morning to see that Kilalatchi had evolved into Kuromametchi. I was excited because Kuro is one of my favorite characters but I had not gotten him before for some reason. Also I have the Kuromametchi topper so I ran his store for a while and that was seemingly boring. Haha.

However My v3 came in the mail today. And since the Tama-Go is to big, It is a hassle to carry around esspecially since I am an 18 year old male. haha. So I knowcked the batteries out of him and started the v3. When I come back to The Tama-Go again I wont reset and will continue playing with Kuromametchi.

v3

I started up my v3 right after unpacking it from the box. It came with a battery and instructions (how nice of the guy who sold it to me). I downloaded the last tama to see a floating spirit, which was sad, reminded me of when I had a v3 originally and sucked at taking care of it. So I restarted it and soon after my tama hatched into a baby boy. I took, in my opinion only decent care of it in his first hour and then he just evolved into a Tamatchi, his is suck a cute little guy.

I have a bid on listia.com for a new v5 as well and my P1/P2 (not sure which) should have been shipped today so that should be in by the end of the week. :)

Well thats all for now, thought I would keep you updated since I am leaving for the night tonight. I am bringing my v3 and v5 but ther is no promise that they will not be put on pause since I will be very busy.

So I just got back from my day trip to Cleveland with my cousins. WE had a great time! Went to Dave and Busters, we are such ids when we go out. Haha.

v5

I Paused my v5 when we went yeaterday so there is nothing new going on with them. Same characters and all. :)

v3

Today while I was driving back with my cousins, Kai, my tamatchi evolved into an Obotchi. Besides that not much happened. I played some games. I feel as though I'm not taking amazing care oh him. Because I've been so busy. Ah well. Also I keep accidentally pausing him when I put him in my pocked which is also annoying when I take him out to play and he is paused.

Okay, so I havent updated in a few days and here is why.

1. I had my graduation party yesterday so the last few days have been hectic trying to get ready.

2. My tamas have been paused a lot due to the above anyway.

3. I took the batteries out of my v5 because to be honest I wasnt a fan of the family and I kept pausing it so much that I got disconnected from them. I'll probably start over soon anyway.

Also I am getting some new tamas here they are:

1. My P1/P2 Hot pink Tama came in from the amazing inmyroomreb!

2. I won a new v5 on Listia.com

3. I oreded a lime green Tamagotchi+Color!

Okay and now for the log pertaining to only my v3 now.

v3

So this morning I woke up to Kai evolving into Mimiyoritchi. Not a big fan of his appearance now. But oh well, my own fault for not taking as good care for him as I meant to. I still love him. <3 We played with the umbrella for a while. Then practived throwing ninja star, he was so cute doing it. then finished off the items by trying out some new sunglasses. But not much happened with Kai today.

Updates everyone! And I don't know if anyone actually reads this, but if so: THANKS SO MUCH! Logging is starting to grow on me quite a bit. Though my tama life is getting pretty dull only having one running at the moment and such. But I don't want to start any because I have a couple on the way I am going to want to log. I might run the new v5 and maybe the old one two so I can get a space family. And I am getting the batteries for my P1/P2 which I really wanna log about! So I will. And most of all the TMGC+C which I cannot wait for. Also I am probably going to start adding pictures come tomorrow or the next day. My phone doesn't work well with them at all. SO I need to get the camera and the cords out, freaking frustrating. So yeah that. SO don't dismiss my log just yet as it gets boring.

Well now on to updates:

v3

So KAi is still doing well. We went to the shop today and bought a bowtie, a sausage and a chest. First he was hungry so I fed him the sausage, and apparently Mimiyoritchis don't like sausages very much so he got sick and lost all of his happiness. I was at the doctors so I had to feed hm snacks instead of playing games, hes getting chubby. Then we opened the chests and he temporarily turned old and got mad about that and lost all of his hunger hearts and happiness ones (again). SO I fed him food and snacks because I was still at the doctors. That didn't help his weight issue at all. He weights 56lbs. right now. Fatty!

Well thats all for now Thanks for reading.

I decided that I will start taking pictures of my next generation/next tamagotchi. So ya'll are gonna have to wait for that. Well probably only like two days. Haha. So today was rather uneverntful again. I think its because the v3 is so laid back and I'm only running one tama. I'll probably start a new one soon. Hmm..Which should I do? (Comment my profile if you have an opinion). Also I am disappointed because I don't have a correctly sized screwdriver to open my P1 tama. SO I need to find one (pain in my a**) since I am getting batteries delivered probably like tomorrow or the next day. I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY TMGC+C IT SHIPPED TODAY ONLY 8 TO 13 DAYS NOW! Should have upgraded shipping so it was only 3 to 5 but oh well. Well that's all in my life for now.

v3

So today I decided since Kai was such a fatty that I didnt really want to try toget his weight down so I am just going to let him be fat. Haha. Poor Kai. He weight 99lbs currently. Awwwe. I never do this to tamas I feel a bit bad. But I feel super disconnected from him so I don't mind for some reason. :unsure: Also he is 5 today so the matchmaker should come tomorrow I think. I'll probably marry the chubster off right away. Thats all for now

Also, I am looking to buy a v4 or v4.5 does any one have any for a reasonable price?

Updates (boring ones but that is besides the fact).

So today has been beyond boring. Nothing came in the mail for me, even though I have tons that I should be getting (Batteries, v5, bedding for college, and +Color). I feel tired and possibly sick. The biggest thing I did was have to physically make myself stop from buying an ID L on ebay. Its a good deal and I just want it so badly, but I must not do it! I have to at least get my TMGC+C. I am going to order it when I get to Bowling Green Stats University this fall and get my dorm address. The +color should hold me over until then. Even though its going to be like another week before it comes in. Why did I not just pay the extra $5 3or EMS? WHYYYYY!? I must have been delusional. Though someone did say on the sellers feedback that it only took about 5 days with Airmail for their's to arrive. All I can do is hope. Well onto my actual log.

v3

So Kai has been have only a slightly more eventful day than me. Today I looked up the ABC codes online and got the costume for us to play with. Kai looks much cuter in it than he did before in my opinion. I now know what to do with any ugly tamas, I never have to really see what they truly are as long as I use this. Haha. I'm such a bad person. Then we opened a chest and to my surprise we got cherries, we never get anything good from them. But besides tat not much. OH! He lost a little weight he only weighs 97lbs now.

Okay so I need to update, but not in log form. More of general what the near future hold for this log.

Basically, yesterday I put Kai on pause because I went to Kings Island with my boyfriend and def didn't want to bring him with us. I also did not unpause him when I got home. And he is still paused as of now. I am not sure if I want to keep playing with him or not because I got really bored while running him for some reason. I might just to finish him off and get him married. not sure though.

If you have been reading you know that I have a Tamagotchi+Color in the mail currently on its way. I used AIRMAIL so it should arrive in about 4 to 10 days now. I expect it around Wednesday. I think I will just start logging with that because the v3 is getting dull for me somehow.

Also, and excitingly, if you have seen my statuses on here or a few posts in some forums, you will know that I also purchased a Tamagotchi ID L yesterday at like 5 in the morning. I was watching an ebay action for a white one that was the cheapest I could find anywhere and it went to only having 1 left, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity and risk paying tons for later. I shipped this one EMS because it wasn't much more and I have been hating myself for choosing AIRMAIL on my +Color. It should arrive in 4 to six days now so I also peg it to arrive around Wednesday, if they both came the same day that would be amazing. However, I am not going to open and start the ID L right away. I bought the +color first because I want to learn the ropes of the Japanese color tamas. So after a while and probably when I am settled into college I will start the ID L. I estimate it will be sometime in early September, unless I get much to anxious to play with it, then it could be earlier.

Also update son the other things I have had shipping in the mail. My sheets and pillows for my Twin Extra Long dorm bed and pillow from Walmart arrived today via FedEx that was fun, I love opening boxes that come in the mail. The seller from Listia.com that I got the used v5 from told me he was having family issues and that it will be shipped out on the first of the month. That's okay with me because I wasn't going to start it up anyhow, I just like getting free tamas (doesn't everyone?)! The one thing I am getting annoyed with is the batteries I ordered for the P1. I ordered them over a week ago and they are from an American seller and most likely are not packaged so I don't see why it is taking so long to get here. I probably wont start it right away, but I would like the batteries to come in anyhow.

So those are my updates for now. I am sorry for taking like a short break between tamas. But I want to put full attention to my +color so i don't want to start anything else right now. Keep checking in here because I might update with the end of Kai's life if I decide to finish it. But check back next week to see when I start my +color!

Oh and I will start using pictures with my colored Tamas! Get excited! :)

Thats all for now, thanks for reading! Message me anytime!

Nick

Hello friends. I did decided to finish Kai's life, well sort of. So I'll shortly log about it below; but first I want to tell you that I am indeed not going to run any tamas until my TMGC+C comes in. It should be in this week. So it won't be long. This break is going to be slightly odd, even though it is only for two to five days tops probably. Hopefully two, but probably three. Since I have been running tamas since I got back into them a little over a month ago. Oh well, its for the best and the most colorful interest.

v3

So I ran Kai most of yesterday, but he went to bed still only 6 years old. Though I did accidentally forget to take care of him before bed because my boyfriend was over and I forgot to pause him. So he went to bed only one of both hearts and a poop next to him. However he woke up today and I fixed that and he turned 7. I changed the time a little bit so he could get married. The matchmaker came and paired him up with a cute little Memetchi. They fell immediately in love a had a adorable little baby girl. After that I unscrewed the back of the toy and pulled out the battery. Kai and his daughter will be ran again most likely in time. but for now I bid them a found farewell.

Well actually I just decided to update my tama collection list right here so you all can know for sure.

Tamagotchi P1. Hot pink with Green border around screen.

Tamagotchi v3. Silver with black border around screen and black TAMAGOTCHI at top.

Tamagotchi v5. White with tamatown shell design red roof and blue border. Shipping out August 1st.

Tamagotchi v5. Asian version. Orange with pain splatters Mametchi and Memetchi, bright blue roof and border.

Tamagotchi v6 Music Star. Bright Green with blue drums and stars shell design, blue border and TAMAGOTCHi Music Star at top.

Tamagotchi v6 Music Star. Custom. Bright Green with Blue border around screen. However screen is servery scuffed from the altering process. I need to fix it before I can run it.

Tamatown Tama-Go. Black with white buttons.

Tama-Go figures. Lite Mametch. Kuromametchi. Itchigotchi. Ponytchi. Serebitchi. However I cut the actual figures off so they are smooth on the top.

Tamagotchi+Color. Japanese. Green with White border. New in box. In the mail, due to arrive in 3 to 11 days.

Tamagotchi ID L. Japanese. White. New in box. In the mail. Due to arrive in 3 to 5 days.

That is my collection. I am always looking for new ones. But I cannot order anymore until the end of August because my shipping address is going to change and I don't have quite enough time at this address for most shipping methods.

REPLYING TO KEEP THIS ON PAGE 1 SO I DON'T LOOSE IT!

So the mail came today. No tamas, but my LR44 batteries did come in. :) TO bad I don't have a small enough screwdriver to open my P1.

I did check the shipping status on my ID L and it arrived in Chiago, IL. Soooo close probably arrive tomorrow or Wednesday!

I cannot check my status on my +Color because I did Airmail and could only check it when it was in Japan but it left Japan like last Wednesday. So I really think it will arrive around Wednesday or THursday now, thinking about it.

So in news about my parents reaction to the tamas, I had told my brother I ordered the +Color and he told my mom who got slightly mad at me and told me I was wasting all of my money. Oh well. They don't know I ordered the ID L though. My plan is to tell her I won it on Listia.com for free if she gets or dad get the mail before me that day. Since, I won't be running it anyway for a while she wont see it, its going straight in my Tamagotchi box unopened.

Thats all for now, keep checking in for updates when my +Color comes in!

Love you all!

So the mail came today. Nothing for me at all. Grr.

Though I did check the tracking number for my ID L and it arrived in Cleveland, OH. So that's great! I live in Akron, Oh so it is sooooo close. Def tomorrow I think.

However, I still dunno where my +color is. Its just somewhere, unknown to be, due to arrive between tomorrow and next Monday. Oh I hope tomorrow, I have no plans so I could start it up!

However if it shows up Thursday or Friday I dunno if I could start it. Because I have dates with my bf both of those days, and I don't want to have to bring my tama on them, and I know I probably would if I started it, haha. SO I'd have to wait until Saturday.

Well thats all my ranting for now. Lets see what tomorrow brings.

EDIT!

So, basically 10 minutes after I posted this a van from the USPS came to my house and delivered my ID L, I guess because I got EMS and proof of delivery. Its so pretty. The packaging is slightly scuffed but I don't mind. Its never been opened. I wanna open it so bad. But I must wait for my +Color. BEST DAY EVER!

Just small update. I decided that if my TMGC+C doesn't come in tomorrow like I except it to, I will begin running my ID L. Is just so shiny and new and pretty I cannot resist. I carefully opened all the packaging up and put it back together today. Its such a nice package, to bad mine has scuffs all over the clear package.

Update!

So last night I caved and opened up and started my ID L. After quite a bit of trouble figuring out how to open up the batter cover (the diagrams were not helpful), I started it up. It is insanely cute.

Here is my holding my new white ID L.

IMG_02561298.jpg

I decided to put in my name as two musical notes. Since I didn't know what else to do. Seemed pretty okay.

Soon after my little colorful egg hatched into an adorable Momoirotchi. She is a cute little bugger. I decided to name her Miku after Hatsune Miku from Vocaliod. Not sure why I just like the name.

Here she is!

IMG_02551299.jpg

I fed her and played games untill she was fully happy and not hungry

Here she is eating some yummy rice.

IMG_02511301.jpg

I wasn't very good at the games at first, but I finally got a hang of the Mametchi race one. And I won the Kutchipatchi one once, it is hard for me for some reason.

Here is Miku coming up to give me a kiss.

IMG_02611300.jpg

After the hour she evolved into an equally as cute Rolutchi. No pictures of her yet, since she went right to bed.

----------

I paused the game after that, I decided that if my TMGC+C arrives I will leave it paused but if it doesn't I will continue to run Miku. Though I might run them both simultaneously. Dunno yet. Stayed tuned for more.

Quick update before my real update later. My TMGC+C came in! So I took the batteries out of my ID L. I am going to run though this for a little before starting that back up. I will keep Miku going when I do put the batteries back in. Sorry ID L fans.

After son difficulties starting my +Color. I finally did and the egg hatched out a cute little boy, I decided to name him Meine. It is one of my roleplaying characters names.

IMG_02711302-1-1.jpg

Here he is, sooo cute. I love him. <3

Sadly I did not take any pictures today. But I will tell all of you that I did decided to run my ID L and my TMGC+C together. I couldnt resist the charms of the ID L. Haha

So here are the updates.

TMGC+C

So Meine evolved into a Koribotchi after his hour as a baby. He is such a cute little acorn. I love him. We actually got three of his happy signs today. He found the four-leaf clover. Then a heart shaped cloud. Then at night we looked through the telescope and saw a shooting star. We also planted a tree, and Meine is so excited to see what it turns into. We had a long first day so now he is passed out in his cute little bed.

So as far as observations to the +Color, I realized that the games are very fun in this version. I can play them forever. I just wish they gave you a little more money for playing them. Also I think the screen is just slightly bigger than that of the ID L. But I could just be very wrong. Does anyone know?

ID L

Miku played around until about 3 when the TMGC+C came in the mail. We had a great time. Mostly we played the two games and started saving up money so we could buy things soon. She is interested in redoing the house, but I don't want anything to girly. :lol: She was on pause for a while, before I put her batteries back in. When I did it was her bed time however, so she is now fast asleep in her own bed.

They are laying next to each other on my bed right next to my phone. Haha. I think this was money well spent. I love these little guys. Glad I dished out the money to buy them.....now what to buy next....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back